Chapter Six-Truth BeTold

I was in the middle of a supernatural dream when I smelled something fishy.I mean Literally fishy.I can't stand the smell so I tried my best to get up from my bed.I took a peek at the clock It's already 7:00pm .I must have slept too long...

I put on my flipflops and hurried downstairs to find out what the smell is.I realized it wasn't such a great idea to leave those two alone.downstairs

On my way downstairs I saw the bathroom ,closed and the lights are on which means it's occupied.'Oh god.Please tell that's not what I'm smelling' I wished mentally.I heard Greg singing like there's no tomorrow from the kitchen.

He is actually not a bad singer.The truth is he sounded good or should I say freaking good.

*Cuz I'd catch a grenade for ya!..Throw my hand on a blade for ya! I'd jump in front of a train for ya! Tenenenenennenenen for ya!*" I secretly giggled hearing him.

I tiptoed my way to the kitchen so that I won't disturb his little concert.I saw him wearing earphones connected to his cellphone.He is cooking something which assured me that it's what I've been smelling lately.I watched him as he move his waist to the beat.The manly and funny way.Right.Left.Right.Left.

*But you won't do the Se........!* He shouted the lyrics and turned around to get something from the counter,but he noticed me standing by the door frame.His mouth was frozen opened.His face was unexplainable.And then he closed his mouth while removing the earphones.

"Why'd you stop ?"I smirked.Seriously I didn't want him to stop,It was so entertaining I could watch him all day."Don't mind me.You could proceed to your concert Bruno"I joked.

I was expecting a Shy response from him but instead.

"I would continue If you can join me in a duet"now it was his turn to smirk.

I thought of it for a minute.Then,I grabbed his phone from his hand,scrolled down to his play-list looking for a good song.when I finally picked one I removed the earphones so it would be in speaker.

"I'll help you with cooking while singing but I don't think I could top your 'hip shaking moves' "

"I'd like to see IF you try" He challenged while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Bring it!"I don't know what I'm up to but I have a feeling that this will be fun.

He handed me the vegetables to cut.and the knife . when we heard the song's intro started playing we hurried into our places.

I didn't choose a duet song because it might be boring.So instead I chose something more Different. We are young.It's not my favorite but it's the first thing I saw on his phone.As the beating of the drums played Greg's hip did the same thing.

-Give me a second I

I need get my story straight

My friends are in the bathroom

Getting higher than the Empire State.-

We didn't get the chance to sing along in the first part because we are having a hard time holding back our laughter.

"ToNaaaaiyayait !(tonight)" We sang in chorus while cooking."We are yahang(young) ! So let's set the world on Fahiyer(fire) !We can burn brahiter(Brighter) than the Sahuwauwauwan (Sun)!" We're making so much noise but we didn't care at all.

Next thing I know We are both jumping up and down singing every lyrics of the song to each other .Take note the song is Yeah3x not a love song.We haven't noticed that this is the third song since the first.

"What the hell are you both doing?"Allan barge in looking at us .Amused.

"Cooking?"I answered innocently.