Rebel

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you found the girl from a cloudy memory in your past.

~~~~~
POV: You

Part 1.

"You're definitely her" I say with a small smile as I looked at Satellizer "You're definitely Stella"

"I-I'm sorry I...." She says in a almost forgetful tone before coldly looking away from me, stands up, and starts walking on her way again.

I stand up and watched her walk "I guess your memory of that day is hazy as well, Stella?"

Satellizer stops in her tracks, materializes her weapon and puts it to my throat with a cold look in her eyes, but she also looked like she was hurting inside as well, or was it something else. "You don't have the right to call me that"

"Alright alright, easy with the blade" I say in a calming tone.

"Ahaha!, honestly!, I wouldn't think even you would sink so low. Show some dignity in defeat" A voice says as the owner walked closer to us.

Satellizer turns her attention away from me and looked toward the girl who was talking with a cold glare. I look past Satellizer and see that it was the red head from earlier, the one who I made Satellizer lose too.

"Taking your resentment out on a poor underclassman. You should be ashamed" The red head says "Giving me a dirty look are you?,if you're bitter about the results of the Carnival, don't blame me. I didn't ding my victory that satisfying either. However, putting our feelings aside, the fact of the matter is that I'm rank one whether you like it or not. The Untouchable Queen has been dethroned and the Angel of Binding has her on a short leash. So turn tail and lick your wounds until the next Carnival , where you might be able to win your divinity back"

"Okay, this girl is a bitch and has a snarky attitude. Great, another one of those type of girls"

She then points at me "Or perhaps you could give up altogether. It looks like you found yourself a cute little limiter to play with. I think you might find yourself as a better Queen if the kitchen anyway. I, for one, certainly wouldn't miss you if you took a permanent vacation. Oh, forgive me. I forget that a gorilla like you is only suited for violence, you are untouchable. Meaning that no one would ever want to touch you"

"Oh My God!!, Do you ever shut up!!" I shout at the red head in a very annoyed voice "You sound like a Rottweiler that only has a annoying bark that can't even fend off a squirrel"

"Ahaha!, Wow, your limiter has such a mouth on him I must say. Wait, what a perfect match!, two knuckle heads that only know violence. Though I doubt he'd be any use if the Untouchable Queen won't do a baptism" The girl says with a smug smirk on her face "I can tell by that cold glare of you're shooting at me, that suits me just fine. Even if you manage to defeat me, I have nothing to lose. Unless we battle in the Carnival our ranks will remain the same. If I must drill my superiority into your thick skull then drill I shall"

"No!, Pandora fighting anywhere outside the Carnival is against the school rules, can't you resolve this without being violent!" Chiffon says aloud.

I sigh then looked at Chiffon "You are talking to a girl with a superiority complex so I highly doubt what you say will affect what she does"

"Volt weapon deploy. Chains of Binding" The red head says before the chains from earlier appeared on her back.

"She must be serious, those weapons are meant to kill" Chiffon says.

"Prepare yourself Satellizer. I'll make you regret the day you met me!" The red head says before the chains started flying towards Satellizer.

Satellizer took off her glasses and put them in one of her pockets before she started to dodge the attacks like she could see every attack coming. Though earlier she couldn't even see a few feet in front of her earlier. The red head continued to attack Satellizer while also Satellizer's nick name came into effect. Satellizer dodged and deflected all attacks that came her way. When Satellizer was done with being on the defensive, Satellizer swung her blade a few times, taking out the trash. Now, the court yard the two fought in is now a big mess with debris every where