31

Third person POV :
Jungkook and the others were at taehyungs hospital room and he was side hugging him .
Jungkook: " we should go if the doctor can let you ". Taehyung nodded
Taehyung: " I don't want to stay here either ". Jungkook smiles and went out searching for the doctor. But something caught his eyes like a person was following, he didn't take it seriously and found the doctor talking with some nurses.the doctor turned around and smiled at jungkook.
Jungkook: " can my boyfriend go home ?!".
Doctor: " of course , but you have to give him medication for his pregnancy like vitamins ". Jungkook nodded and the doctor gave jungkook the prescription and said bye .jungkook was walking in the hallway and the exact same person was still following he speed his walk and went to the room .
Jungkook: " let's go ". He was rushing that the others by the look in jungkooks face they knew something is calling a danger .
Namjoon grabbed his phone and called.
Namjoon : " bring guards now ,hospital ***** ". The bottoms started to feel a little bit stressed.
Taehyung: " j-jungkook I-is e-everything okay ?!". Jungkook turned and smiled he didn't want him to stress himself so he kissed him .
Jungkook: " everything is alright my baby ". He caresses his baby bumb and smiled .
Jimin started to shake because a red light like a point get through the window.
Jimin : " lower your heads ". He shouted .
Jungkook grabbed taehyung and lowers his body and get through the door to the front door .
Yoongi : " let's separate, teamin take taehyung, Ariana ,jimin and Jin , and we will go to the mansion ". Jungkook anger was full who dares to point a gun at them.
Jungkook: " let's distract them I will take them in the middle when is nothing I will let taemin proceeds the road and I will get into the hidden car ". Taehyung was shaking.
Taehyung: " I don't want you to go , please ". He started to sob.jungkook grabbed his cheeks to make him look at him .
Jungkook: " nothing will happen to me baby okay ?! , just take care of you and our little baby ". Taehyung nodded but didn't let go of jungkooks hand .
Everyone run to the cars and started driving with ear piece following each other what happens.
Namjoon : " they are following us jungkook,in 3 speed and you turn left ".
Jungkook: " got it ".
Taemin : " they are not after I will lower the speed get out from the window they won't notice ". Jungkook opened the window but taehyung stopped him .
Taehyung: " no jungkook you will get hurt ". Jungkook smiles and pecks his lips then jumped from the window with taemin still driving making jungkook scratching his hands and arms . But he composed his body and started running to the hidden car that is waiting for him the time when he gets in the car , a second car started following them he charged his gun and started shooting the car .
Yoongi : " the mansion clear ".
Jungkook: " look closely maybe they are surrounding it ".
Hoseok : " I tracked the 3 cars that followed us it's the logo of your enemy jungkook ".
Jungkook: " who ?!".
Hoseok : " bogom ".
Jungkook arrived at the mansion and walked inside to find the others investigating and looking closely to a letter that was at the dining table .they were shaking with anger .
Namjoon : " they want to kill us to get the 4 of them ". Jungkook read the letter and he started shaking.
" What I want I will get it , be prepared cause the 4 will be mine soon with the help of someone you hate should I say her name ?! Haha you will find out soon too . Getting them will make my gang bigger since they are pregnant and the fourth one I will make her pregnant too . The purpose is male pregnancy that we want to sold with a great amount of money ".
Jungkook: " they will sold them if they found the hidden spot ". Yoongi slammed his hand on the table .
Yoongi : " we have to move faster they are near ". Jungkook grabbed his phone and called someone.
Jungkook: " I need your help ".
"Sure at your mansion?!".
Jungkook: " yeah ".
They waited for half an hour until the door opened and two males came in . The tall one embrace jungkook.
" how are you man ?!". Jungkook smiles a little.
Jungkook: " not good my gang is in danger ". The second male came .
"What do you mean ?!".
Jungkook: " bogom , he wants our boyfriends and hoseok' girlfriend ".
" and why is that ?!".
Jungkook: " because they are pregnant and he want to sold them chanyeol ". Chanyeol looked at his husband and widen his eyes . His husband started shaking.
Chanyeol : " he is pregnant too ".
Hoseok: " oooh shit , things are getting serious ".
Jungkook: " we have to take him with others to my cottage in the forest ".
Namjoon: " that's a great idea ,let's go now since it's already midnight ".
Jungkook: " please take care of taehyung ". The guy widen his eyes
" y-you said taehyung as in Kim taehyung?!".
Jungkook: " yes , why do you know him ?!".
" yes oh my god take me to him ".
Chanyeol: " omg , we were searching for him , he disappeared from his fathers club , we thought he killed him ". The guy was jumping with happiness.jungkook and others went to grab some clothes for their boyfriends.
Jungkook went to the front door analyses if there is any danger .he found none since there is so much guards . They drove to jungkook cottage.