32

Jungkook went inside their room to make taehyung to sleep because the tops are going back to the mansion because they wanted to make sure their boyfriends are okay and good ,little did they know .....
Jungkook : « come on baby time to rest « taehyung smiled and gestures jungkook to come to give him a kiss which jungkook did he kissed him .
Taehyung : « be careful yeah ? I and our baby want their daddy home « . Jungkook groans
Jungkook : « if you're not pregnant believe me you will be begging for mercy « . Taehyung giggles.
Taehyung : « I love you « . Jungkook smiles
Jungkook : « I love you more « . Taehyung gets up and jungkook did the same confused.
Jungkook : « why did you get up love are you  okay ?! ». Taehyung smiles and nodded .taehyung grabbed his earring and gave it to jungkook.
Jungkook : « what is that for baby ?! ». Taehyung giggles because jungkook face is funny .
Taehyung : « just put them they give luck honey « . He put them in jungkooks ears and kissed his cheeks .jungkook didn't question anything which made taehyung sighs and went back to his bed .

Jungkook: " good night baby , I will leave now "

Jungkook: " good night baby , I will leave now ". He kissed taehyung forehead , nose then lips .
Taehyung: " take care and be careful my love yeah ?!". He caresses jungkooks ear making them move when he heard a little click he kissed jungkook to distract him .
Jungkook went out found that the others were waiting for him instead of 3 there were 4 Chanyeol was there too .
Jungkook: " Chan hyung are you coming?!".
Chanyeol: " of course my gang is here too ". He nodded and gets in the car . A guard of jungkook came talking with jungkook.
Guard : " boss they are at the same spot ".
Jungkook: " good prepare everything for tonight ". The guard nodded he signaled for others and they went to the mansion to bring with them guns and all .

With the bottoms:
Taehyung looked from the window and found that the others cars are already gone so he went to the living room and found the  3 waiting and the fourth one confused.
Jimin : " is our plan working?!". They all nodded but baekhyun is confused.
Baekhyun: " what is happening what plan ?!".
Taehyung: " you see ......"
Flashback before the others came at the cottage  :
Taehyung and others when jungkook jumped from the window of the car ( chapter 30 author-nim)
They were shaking with fear but they composed themselves and looked at each other .their boyfriends are fighting for them and they are here waiting for them to get hurt by the enemies. They arrived at the cottage taehyung was looking blankly at the window in the living room he didn't even visit the cottage like others . He was thinking about jungkook and what if something happens to him ,the others came and shook taehyungs shoulder making him snap from his thoughts.
Jimin : " are you okay ?!". Taehyung nodded .
Jin : " clearly you are not , what's bothering you?!".
Taehyung: " they are in danger because of us , and we are in danger because of them ". They looked at him in confusion.
Jimin: " what do you mean ?!".
Taehyung: " shouldn't we be there with them ?!".
Ariana : " are you out of your mind , you guys are pregnant ".
Taehyung: " I know we are but we should fight too ".
Jimin : " you are right but crazy ". Taehyung flicks his head .
Jin : " what should we do ?!".
Taehyung: " help but discretely".
Ariana : " how , they will notice us , hoseok is a hacker ".
Taehyung: " taemin ". They looked at taehyung
Jin : " what about him ?!".
Taehyung: " I will tell him to help us ".
Ariana : " what's the plan ?!".
Jimin : " you know they will be mad at us after and believe me they will fuck the shit out of us even if we are pregnant ".
Ariana : " I wouldn't mind joining the group of pregnant friends ". They laughed .
Taehyung: " we are not in latest period so we can run a little and fight ".
Jin : " how do you fighting?!".
Jimin : " you don't even know how to use a gun ".
Taehyung: " ooh my friends you all are wrong about that taebooty ".
Jimin : " that what ?!. "
Taehyung: " my ass man ".
Jin : " you gave your ass a name ?!". He gasped dramatically. Taehyung giggles.
Taehyung: " okay the plan is to go to the mansion , go inside a room jungkook call her guns room I have the password of it ".
Ariana : " how did you get that ".
Taehyung: " I told you to not underestimate the taebooty ". They laughed .
Taehyung: " so we grave what we need , we grab the more important is the bulletproof jacket to protect our belly okay ?!". They nodded .
Jin : " how we track them ?!".
Jimin : " I will ".
Taehyung: " jungkook has some kind of Bluetooth pieces in that room we grab it too to stay in contact ". They nodded again .
Ariana : " with what we track our boyfriends?!". They were thinking but taehyung gasped remembered something
Taehyung: " I have earrings that have tracking card inside I will give it to jungkook don't worry ".
Jin :" okay then the plan is ready ".
" nice plan for little devils ". They turned to be met with taemin and another guard clapping.
Taehyung: " we want you to help us ".
Taemin: " and I don't want to die by jungkook ".
Taehyung: " please mini we are here pregnant and we want to fight with them ". He gave puppy eyes to taemin .
Taemin: " okay , but me and yugyeom are the first and you behind us , it's very dangerous taehyung ".
Jin : " we know that , but our love for them will always win ". They smiled .
Taemin: " don't make it obvious that you guys will follow them in the underground."
Ariana : " don't worry we will fool them ". They giggles.
Taemin and yugyeom went out to talk with the guards that are guarding the house .
They heard like cars parking they run around the couches pretending that they were scared .
Ariana : " we will win an Oscar , our acting is good ". They giggles but silenced after hearing the door opened.
End of flashback
Baekhyun was already clapping.but after he flicked them making them groan in pain .
Baekhyun: " you guys are crazy but yeah I'm in ". They clapped,they heard the door opened, and taemin came in .
Taemin: " they are leaving the mansion in half an hour make sure to be ready ". They nodded .
————————————————
My plans for the book just twisted 😂
I'm sorry if it's making you guys confused and bored to read .
Sorry I will try to improve myself and the book 🥺💜