Best Friends

I was out visiting my best friend Patton for the evening. We were going to eat some food have a bit of a laugh and hopefully cuddle time because I was feeling a little touch deprived and needed a decent cuddle. I approached Patton's front door and could hear his happy playlist in his speakers and could see a faint outline of Patton dancing in the kitchen window.  I smiled as he knocked on the door. I heard the music stop and a small squeal come from inside. The door opened. "Ah! Virgil! You're here!" Patton yelled happily. He pulled me into a hug. "Come in come in" Patton bounced back to the kitchen so I could get in.

I took my coat off and shoes and went to see Patton in the kitchen. "Would you like a cup of tea virge?"
"Yes please" Patton flicked the kettle on.
"Go sit down I'll bring it in" I nodded and went to sit in the living room where I curled up and waited for Patton. Not even 5 minutes later Patton came humming his way in with 2 cups of tea. He placed them down and sat next to me. We chatted for a while when Patton's stomach growled. I giggled "think someone is hungry" I said
"Haha yeah. Ready for pizza?" Patton asked. "Always" Patton went off to phone the pizza people and I sat quietly drinking my drink. Patton came back in and announced that pizza would be about 20 minutes. We chatted until we heard the door bell "yay!" We both yelled. We both got up I got the cups out of the cupboard and Patton went to the door to pay and get the pizzas. I could smell the pizza "mmmmmm"

After finishing pizza we tidied up and curled up on the sofa again. "Come curl up next to me Virgil" Patton said as he patted the seat next to him. I scooted over and curled up with my head rested on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me. 'Finally' I thought I relaxed and could feel the endorphins that I craved so badly start to flow. I cuddled closer to Patton and he squeezed me tighter. I didn't release that his hand was on my side so when he squeezed I jumped at the slight ticklish sensation that ran through my body. Patton pretended not to notice and did it again. I jumped again. He did it again but this time he did a couple of squeezes and I giggled and shifted me position so I was basically lying down on his lap instead.

He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and he rested his hand on my tummy. "Hey Virgil have you lost more weight?" He gave my tummy a squeeze and I curled up and giggled again. Patton wrapped himself around me and continued to tickle me. "Ah Patton stahahahahahahap" I squarmed around in his arms. "Hahahahahahahahahaha, phahahahahahahahahahathohohohohohon Sthahahahahaahahahahahhahahap" he let up and smiled at him. He smiled back. "There, do you feel better now? You've been low recently virge"
"I'm loads better now Pat" I really did the endorphins felt great. I curled up happy and we watched the tv and just relaxed for the rest of the evening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey thank you for reading what did you guys think? Feel free to shoot me some ideas
Much love ❤️ live life happy you only get 1 💓💓