How it started

l

Genre - Fluff

Main Setting - Hope's Peak

Universe - Non Despair AU
                   No Ultimates AU
                   High School AU

Words - 1159 Words
—————————————————————

Kazuichi Souda really tries to avoid Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

He believed the blonde was a petty rich boy

Even if they never really interacted with each other, they never attempted to.

Souda was someone that was friends with everyone. He tried to get along with everyone and be as friendly as possible. He had a bright personality that went along with his bright style.

Kuzuryu was the complete opposite

He is more of a loner. The person he hangs around with the most is Peko Pekoyama. He only talks to others when needed. I guess you can say Kuzuryu had serious trust issues.

But, their personalities weren't the only thing different from each other.

Their grades were

Souda was a pretty average student at most classes. His favorite was algebra II and he always had an A in that class. But chemistry was another story. He never got above a D in that class. This made him fall behind on certain assignments.

All while Kuzuryu was a straight A student

Maybe it was because he never distracted himself. Or maybe it was the fact that no one ever bothered to acknowledge the blonde. He was fine with this though.

But back to Souda

With him being so terrible at chemistry,

He wasn't 100% surprised when Ms. Yumizome asked his to talk after class.

"Look at your recent test scores Souda, you barely passed one from last week!"

"Hey, I still passed! That's better though, right?"

She placed her grade book back down on her desk and rested her head on her palm. "Souda, I'm signing you up for tutoring and your going. I think that with a little help, you can start making more acceptable grades." The pinkette frowned. "That's gonna take away my plans for the weekend! Can you think of another solution?"

"This will be better for you, I'm sure of it! And don't be like that, you should feel bad for the person that has to stay with you for the weekend..."

"That's...not nice..."

"Have a nice day Souda. Tutoring starts at 10 am here on Saturday!"

He waved at his teacher and left the classroom. All that came to his mind was Saturday. Who could be his tutor? Hopefully it was someone he knew well. He would be so happy if he was that lucky.

Unfortunately, Souda wasn't that lucky

It was now Saturday