Boyfriends

10

Genre - Fluff

Main setting - Shared Home

Universe - Non Despair AU
                   No Ultimates

Words - Words

Side note - Okay i'm writing fluff for the first time ever :)

Oh yea

So

Fuyuhiko has hair to his shoulders/almost to his shoulders because i always draw him with long-ish hair so ✨✨✨
——————————————————————

The blonde kicked off his shoes at the door while dropping a briefcase to his feet. He took off his jacket and hung it up on the coat rack. Kuzuryu had just got finished with a meeting with his father and he really just wanted to lay down with his boyfriend.

He dragged himself around their house to search for the mechanic. Soon he made it to their shared room and turned on the light.

The damn yakuza heard the sound of water running; more like a shower. So Souda must have been taking a shower.

Kuzuryu quickly changed into pajamas; which was actually one of the mechanic's hoodies, his own underwear, and a pair of socks (he doesn't like his feet getting too cold).

Once he crawled into their bed, he took out the small bun in his hair.  After his last year of highschool, Kuzuryu stopped cutting his hair. He wanted to try something new and if he was honest, he didn't hate it. But he definitely wasn't going to allow his hair to pass his shoulders. Usually he would have it brushed back or keep it out of his face and only really let it down in the comfort of their shared home.

The blonde ran his fingers through his hair and soon laid down on their bed. It wasn't long until he heard the bathroom door open and soon came out the pink haired male with a towel around his waist.

" Oh hey Fuyu! I didn't hear you come in..."

The blonde didn't say anything. Instead he covered his eyes with the blanket.

He was always like this. They saw eachother naked on multiple occasions, but Kuzuryu just kept his eyes closed when it came to Souda because 1, he wanted to be respectful and 2, he didn't want to blush. Souda although didn't mind him looking, he also appreciated it. And he thought it was adorable.

The mechanic found some pajamas which consisted of sweatpants and a tank top, and turned off the lights before crawling into bed beside the blonde. He made himself comfortable before pulling Kuzuryu to his chest.

" Goodnight Kaz..." Kuzuryu mumbled while burying his head into the other's chest. " Goodnight..." The mechanic responded while kissing his forehead and closing his eyes...

...

After one hour, Kuzuryu for some reason couldn't sleep. He kept on moving around and tried to get comfortable, but it just didn't work. He also tried to poke at Souda to see if he would wake up, but that also didn't work.

The blonde sat up and looked around the dark room. He decided to not wake up the mechanic, even though he really wanted to. He didn't have anything to do and if the other was awake then maybe he could help him fall asleep or something. But the blonde saw that as selfish and he really just want Souda to sleep in p—