Two shots were heard

7

Genre - Mini Angst

Main setting - Shared Apartment

Universe - Non Despair AU

Words - 1372 Words

Side note - I wanted to write angst because I was sad :,)
——————————————————————

The sound of the pistol hitting the ground was all that was heard in that empty room

T-This... This wasn't supposed to happen...

Souda looked down at his shaking hands in disbelief. He... really did that...

It was only an argument. An argument that led to him picking up that gun and aiming it at the other. He didn't mean to pull the trigger. He didn't even know the shit was loaded! H-His hand just slipped!

His now tear-filled pink eyes looked at the motionless body across from him

" H-Hiko... Get up. You aren't a-actually dead right?" His legs dragged while making his way closer.

He didn't kill him.

Why would he kill his own husband...?

Finally he made it to where he was right beside him. Souda places his hand on the other's shoulder and shook him a bit. Nothing. The wound was easy to spot with his white button up shirt. Right in his stomach a bit to the left. The one on his thigh was less visible, but he knew where it was. The blood soaked the fabric slowly, but didn't fall on the ground. It didn't go through his body...

His pulse. He could check his pulse to see if he was alive. His fingers went to Kuzuryu's wrist. It was there! He was worried on how faint it was, but it was undeniably there.

Instead of just sitting there, he took the other's phone from his pocket and dialed 911.

" H-Hello... I need an a-ambulance! Please come quick."

His voice was shaking. He was almost inaudible because his sobs were overlapping his own words.

His mind drifted to their conversation that night. Why did it happen... Why did it start... Why the fuck did he pick up that fucking gun:

Souda had gotten home late. The fifth time that month. It was around 1 in the morning, and he walked in the living room to see the blonde sitting on their sofa with a bottle of wine in his hand. Kuzuryu was completely against drinking, so he knew the other was pissed.

" Hey... isn't it too la—"

" Guess who came over?"

Well he definitely didn't know, so he kept quiet.

" Sonia did. In tears. You wanna know why?"

The mechanic's eyes widened a bit. Sonia was always happy about something... W-What could possibly make her sad.

Instead of saying what, the blonde picked up his phone on the end table and did something. He sent a message, which resulted in the other recived a notification. When he looked at his phone, he was completely shocked.
It was... a picture of him with Tanaka. Both nude. The Scenery seemed to be both the breeder and the princess's home. How did he get this...