Requested-Nishinoya x reader

You were having a bad day. It was blistering hot outside and you were in a gym full of sweaty guys, and you felt very self conscious. You agreed to be Karasunos manager to A help out Kiyoko and B hopefully meet some friends. Which did happen but you weren't expecting all the extra work. As you go back to the gym from filling water bottles you weren't smiling like you usually do. You didn't think anyone would notice so as the boys watched the other teams play during there break. You were very wrong Nishinoya noticed your change in attitude and decided to make your day a little better. You were starring off into space when something caught your eye. You see Nishinoya making funny faces than turning away while  coming closer to you. You kept suppressing your smile until you finally started laughing quietly. Out of everyone on the team you were closest to Nishinoya, you had a little crush on him to. Kiyoko than nudged you eyeing the two of you. But you just blush and turn away.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

You were currently throwing balls for Nishinoya so he could practice setting but you could tell he was getting frustrated. "Ahhhhh I'm never going to get it!" He screams. You quietly pull him up from his squatting position, "Why don't we go for a walk." You say pulling him out the door. You continue to walk to the top of the hill. You lie down and stare up at the stars. Nishinoya tilts his head and looks at you before shrugging and lying down beside you. He lets out a deep sigh. "See isn't that better?" You question and turn to look at him. He looks to you your noses brushing. He props himself up on his elbow and leans in and kisses you. You kiss back and you both eventually pull away. You smile and both walk to your rooms. You than see Kiyoko smirking. "Shut up" you say changing into your pyjamas.