Requested-Kageyama x reader

It would be fair to say you and Kageyama were as close as you could get to being polar opposites. He was naturally gifted when it came to sports while you were hopeless, you had amazing grades in school while his weren't as good, you had a more welcoming personality while his was cold, his eyes were beautiful blue while yours were basic and brown. Nether less you guys were in love. You two have been dating for a little over a year now and have grown accustom to each others habits. It was another weekend where Kageyama was alone and needed help studying, therefore you were at his house. It was a big struggle to get him to focus while he studied but you being the patient person you were were able to find a way. You both were going over math as he set a ball to himself on his bed. You quizzed him on what you guys were just going over and he was doing really well. "Wow you only got one wrong that's really great" you say beaming. He looks to you and smirks. "Worthy enough of a kiss" he says smirking. You blush and peck him on the cheek. He gives you a confused look. "You missed stupid" he says before kissing you passionately on the lips. You were a little flabbergasted as he pulled away but you both continued studying quietly next to each other for the next little while. Kageyama went to grab your hand as he read over your notes. "Ahh stupid why are you so cold!" He says flinching when he takes your your hand. You shrug and don't look up from the notes you were reading when you feel him wiggle into the space behind you. You lean back and relax letting the notes to drop a little. You eventually hear the quotes snores of Kageyama above you which send you into sleep as well. Still being incased in his arms.