Chapter Ten ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇsCHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EYEE

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs
CHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EYEE

Mystic Falls, 2007

"GIVE ME THOSE DAMN marshmallows," Aria said, as Elena passed her the schoop for them. With a smile, Aria dumped some marshmallows in her hot chocolate, and stirred it around. "Hell, yeah." Elena chuckled, shaking her head at her twin. Suddenly Aria felt something hit her back, and gasped, turning around. Elena felt her back get hit as well, and when Aria turned around, Bonnie stood there with a grin on her face. "Ahh!" Elena said. "Sorry. Had to." Aria smiled, "You know you just declared war, right?" She asked.

"Come on. Caroline's over there." Bonnie said. The girls followed her.

-

Present Day, Mystic Falls

"Hey cuties, here's your waters," Aria said, placing 3 glasses down on the table. She sat down with Damon and Elena. It looked like Damon was passed out a few minutes ago. She laughed. Aria's phone vibrates and she presses to reply. "Hello, this is Aria and-"

"Hey, have you seen Jo?" "No, not since yesterday. Why? What's wrong?" She could hear the worry in his voice. Alaric sighs. "Why?" Damon asked.

-

"I just finished asking around in the hospital. No one has seen Jo since last night at the ER. A bunch of stab victims came in, and one of them is missing, as well." Aria said, walking back over to the group. Aria bit her lip, chewing on the skin. "It was Kai. Jo knew he'd come after her, and he did." "Hey," Aria said, placing a hand on his arm. "We'll find her, ok?" "Not to give you a boyfriend lesson or anything, but if you knew Jo's wack job brother was out on the loose and after her, don't you think that keeping an eye on her would be a smart move?" "And what would you have had me do, Damon? As you to compel Jo to stay put?" Damon nods. "Guys, stop it. If that fucking idiot had Jo, we need a plan." Aria said, looking at them. "Because believe me, Alaric, he's just... horrendous."

"Plan's easy, little A. Find Kai, ffft, kill Kai. Mhmm." Damon said. "Wow, Damon," she scoffed. "What a great plan."

"Thank you."

-

"Well, Bevis and Butthead are on the lookout. Anyone else brimming with confidence?" Damon asked them. "I mean, this just doesn't make sense." Alaric said. "What could possibly not make sense about magical twins absorbing into one another?"

"Listen. Jo needs her magic for the merge to work, ok, and she got rid of that back in 1994."

-