My Sunshine

Monty grabbed his phone and called Winston. Winston was his friend. Well, best friends. Monty always called him when things were bad at home. His dad told Monty to stop hanging out with Winston because he was gay. Monty was pissed because his dad have the right to tell him to hang out with. Not like they did drugs.

"Hello, sunshine!" Winston was very cheery even though it was three in the morning. Winston had a talent for being happy all the time. Monty only saw him sad once and that was when Winston got called a fag by Monty's dad.

Monty may or may not have beat the shit out of his dad because of that. He didn't tell Winston he did though. Winston's not a fan of fights.

"Can I come over?" Monty sounded like he was going to cry. Winston instantly said yes. Monty grabbed extra clothes and left out his window. His dad usually sleeps on the couch so he couldn't go through the front door. The back door was boarded up because someone broke in and they didn't have money to replace it. He remembers his dad was pissed about it and took it out on him.

Monty threw tiny rocks at Winston's window. Winston peeked out and opened the window for him. Monty scaled the wall and crawled in. Winston was sitting on his bed, smiling like an idiot even though he had dark circles under his eyes.

Monty closed the window behind him and closed the curtains so nosy neighbors didn't tell Winston's mom. She didn't mind Monty coming over, but she didn't like him sneaking in.

"You look like shit" Winston laughed at Monty's remark and walked over to hug him. Monty wrapped his arms around him and laid them on the bed so they could cuddle. Winston started to play with his hair. Dragging his fingers through the short curls. Lightly scratching his head once in a while.

Monty fell a sleep. Dreaming about Winston. Monty didn't want to admit that he liked him. His dad would beat him to death if he found out his son was gay. At this point, Monty just wanted to kiss Winston and deal with the consequences later.

He woke up to Winston still playing with his hair. Monty wondered if he even got sleep at all.

"Good morning, sunshine" Winston smiled at him. Monty thought Winston looked so pretty. The sun was peaking through the curtains and shining across Winston's face. Making his dark eyes seem lighter and his lips plumper.

Monty didn't know how it happened, but he was kissing Winston. Winston's lips were soft as Monty expected. He pulled away, watching Winston's reaction. Winston smiled and kissed him back.

Monty moved up from Winston's lap and leaned between his legs. Kissing him with more eagerness. Slipping his tongue inside Winston's mouth.

Younger him would never have though would be between a boy's legs and tonging him, but older him didn't know he would either. To be honest, it was better than he expected.

He kissed girls before, but it never felt like this. It was intense and perfect. There was rhythm. The girls he kissed didn't move to his rhythm. They rushed or were to slow, but Winston was perfect.

Winston brought his hands and placed them Monty's shoulders causing him to lay on top of Winston. Monty wanted to see what his limit was. He rolled him hips against Winston's pelvis. Winston let out a groan and laid his head against his pillows. Monty took the chance and started sucking on his neck. Winston breathing picked up and he held Monty's close.

Monty was about to go further, but he heard Winston's mom yelling for Winston to get ready for school. Monty got of him and rolled on the bed. Winston got up and stubbled to the bathroom. His cheeks were bright red and his lips were swollen. Monty's smiled at his work and scrolled though his phone. He was smiling at Winston's pictures.

He couldn't believe that happened.