44: Enter the team

44: Enter the team

The people who came to take away Xue Hui apparently spotted the time when Bai Luoluo was not at home, and came quickly. Carry Xue Hui on his shoulders and turn away. Xue Hui and Yuan Shuze's thin arms and legs couldn't help these people at all. This kind of struggling might be just fun for these people.

Yuan Shuze cried and watched Xue Hui being taken away, he choked and shouted, "Xue Hui, don't be afraid-I will come to your rescue."

Xue Hui shivered all the way, shouting for help, save me, and was arrested very cooperatively.

When Bai Luoluo returned, all this was over, leaving only a weeping Yuan Shuze.

"What should we do?" Yuan Shuze said, "Brother Yu Ming, they have so many people, we can't beat them at all."

Bai Luoluo said indifferently: "If you can't beat it, you will know it when you hit it." He started to prepare weapons.

Yuan Shuze watched while Bai Luoluo was doing this, but although he was afraid, he picked up a wooden stick and showed Bai Luoluo the way.

In fact, the people who took away Xue Hui were not too far from Bai Luoluo's camp. After Xue Hui was taken away, they did not intend to leave, and it seemed that they were quite confident in their combat effectiveness.

Bai Luoluo followed Yuan Shuze's whole journey and muffled the seeds with the system. He said, "The big brother must be very happy."

The system said, "Should be happy."

It is not the ultimate dream of every white lotus to be snatched by others.

Yuan Shuze took Bai Luoluo for more than ten minutes, then stopped, pointing at several newly-built shacks not far away: "Those are in front."

Bai Luoluo looked at Yuan Shuze's direction, and passed with a cold face and a knife.

Yuan Shuze looked at Bai Luoluo's appearance, and his admiration for Bai Luoluo almost turned into substance overflowing from his chest. His biggest dream is to find a man like Bai Luoluo, even if he is a little bit stubborn in his relationship, but it is generally not flawless.

Yuan Shuze followed Bai Luoluo and encouraged himself to be brave.

As soon as Bai Luoluo was near the camp, someone came over and asked him what to do. He said coldly: "You took my people away and asked me what I did?"

When the questioner heard Bai Luoluo's words, he immediately responded to what Bai Luoluo came to do here. He laughed: "Oh, it's you, our boss loves you, and he deserves you, so why don't you just come and talk about it?" Bai Luoluo came alone to discuss the argument, which was not threatening to him. So, you are not polite at all, and your tone is full of lightness.

"That's how your boss made you talk to people?" Bai Luoluo asked gently.

The face was cold, and he was about to taunt a few words, but when Bai Luoluo raised his right hand, a silver light stabbed at him. This person did not expect that Bai Luoluo was suddenly in trouble, and he was too late to dodge, but was directly inserted into the thigh by Bai Luoluo.

"Ah !!!" The severe pain in his leg made him scream involuntarily. The bright red blood stained his leg almost instantly. He fell to the ground and made a scream in his mouth: " Someone! "

Sympathy is probably the most useless emotion for this planet full of prisoners. Bai Luoluo has no soft heart and stepped on his chest in a homeopathic way, coldly: "Can you talk now?"

The man screamed: "You wait-you dare to do this to me, you will pay-"

His screams were too loud and attracted many people in the camp.