58: Give you a careful heart

Wu Tuisan stood under the night with his shoulders on Bai Luoluo's shoulders. His tone was lower than usual, and he sounded inexplicably cold. He said, "Have you heard of Huangpizi?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Weasel?"

"That's right, weasel." Wu Tuisan said, "when we are in Northeast China, people with two surnames should not mess with it, one is Huang, the other is Hu."

"Why?" Bai Luoluo was actually quite interested in these folklore.

Wu Tuisan deliberately said, "Because Huangpizi and fox are the two kinds of animals that are most likely to become spermatozoon." He exhaled, and said, "The broken yellowtail you saw before is just a monster. . "

Bai Luoluo listened quietly.

Wu Tuisan said: "Huangpizi is even more fierce than foxes. If the fox uses spirit to control people, then the way Huangpizi controls people is * ......" He said, his tone was even colder, he Say, "Huangpizi got into a person's stomach, disguised himself as a person, and then ate the people around him one by one. When you find that he is Huangpizi, maybe it is your death. ... "

Bai Luoluo laughed, and said, "You tell me this, it's hard to find something."

Wu Pushing Sanyin has not understood Bai Luoluo's meaning, and for a moment he said, "What do you mean?"

Bai Luoluo reached out and patted his shoulder, and said with a smile: "How do you know that I'm not Huangpizi?"

Wu Tuisan: "..."

Bai Luoluo said, "Huh?"

Wu Tuisan lowered his hand holding Bai Luoluo silently, and said, "Are you still listening to my story?"

Bai Luoluo said, "Listen."

Wu Tuisan glared at Bai Luoluo and continued to tell the story. Bai Luoluo listened with interest.

Wu Tuisan said that the yellow leather that Lin Tianmian had caught before was just a fine old monster, but he loved human beauty, got into a human body, and then disguised himself as an exterminator. The demon immortal deceives and cheats in the common world, but he really understands some magic, so he fools many people. The favorite of Huangpi is the girls in the fifteenth and sixteen, not only like their *, but also their meat.

Wu Tuisan also said that when Lin Tianmian grabbed Huangpizi, he followed him and saw with his own eyes that Huangpizi cut open a person's stomach and ran out.

Wu Tuisan was frightened, but Lin Tianmian sacrificed the magic weapon very calmly, and easily controlled the yellow leather.

This story was described vividly in the three mouths of Wu Tui. He also specifically talked about Huang Pizi's ugly appearance and the terrible scene at the end of the tail.

After Wu Tuisan finished his speech, he said, "How?"

Bai Luoluo's intentions were still over, and he said, "No?"

Wu Tuisan looked at Bai Luoluo's face, and seemed to want to find the shrinkage from his expression, but he failed because Bai Luoluo's eyes only had the longing for the story.

Wu Tuisan couldn't believe it. He felt that Bai Luoluo was a very clever and timid liar. He should be afraid of these strange stories.

Wu Tuisan said, "Aren't you afraid?"

Bai Luoluo smiled and said, "What's so scary, let me tell you one."

Wu Tuisan's soot was halved: "..."