Chapter 4

The next morning I was ecstatic, I honestly couldn't wait for the war it will take place tomorrow. I was happy to see my mate again, I hope he likes us. If he doesn't I wouldn't know how to deal with it.

I started thinking about Colson and how dark his hair was, his pretty blue eyes popped out so much with his black hair. He had a muscular build, he was about 6ft. way taller than me, I'm about 5''2.  I decided I needed  to get out of my head, so I mind linked penny.

"Hey can you come over?" I say through the mind link.

"sorry Rin, I'm trying to prepare for the war. You can come train with me though." she says.

"okay, where are you training." I ask.

"I'm near the pack house where the instructors are, their showing me combat moves." She responds.

"Okay, I'm heading over now." I say.

I start walking over to the pack house, it only takes me about 3 minutes to walk there. I saw everyone training with the instructor's, penny seemed to be pretty focused and tense. I walked over to her and tried to do the move she was doing. It seemed pretty easy to me, however she was struggling big time.

"penny, just relax. You won't be able to do this if you can't relax, your too tense." I say.

"I am not tense and I am relaxed Rin!" she yells.

I look at her wide eyed, The last time she yelled at me was when we were really little and I took her stuffed animal away.

"Penny what is going on!?" I ask worried.

"Rin do you not understand there is going to be a WAR! I feel like your just fine with it. I'm panicking, I. Don't. Want. To. Die." she says.

"I understand were having a war, but if you start to panic everyone else will too. We need to keep our composure for the sake of other people."

she frowns looking at me.

"Your right."

"Oh I know." I say.

she rolls her eyes.

"Hey, um I need to tell you something." I tell her.

I tell her about Colson, and how he's an alpha and his pack is the one were fighting, she seemed shocked. I even told her about the note he gave me.

"So he's going to take you during the war?" she asks.

"That's what he said in the note." I say.

"Well you know what happens Rin, he's going to take you to his pack as soon as he gets to you." she says.

"I know. Everything will be fine penny, I will make sure that I get to see you. Your my bestfriend." I say 

"Okay, I love you Rin." She comes and gives me a hug.

"I love you too penny." I respond.