Chapter 7

And "well hello cole, long time no see" the stranger says.

"Cole who is that?" I ask worried.

"that's my brother Xavier." he responds.

Cole is still in a protective stance, standing in front of me making his whole body cover me in case of attack.

"Ah yes, I found out my little brother found his mate. I had to meet her sometime right brother?" Xavier says.

"What do you want Xavier, anything you name it and you can have it. Just leave her out of this." cole says.

"You see brother I want her. Your mate." Xavier says.

I shiver in fear, why does he want me I didn't do anything wrong.

"Xavier you can't have her. I'm only going to say this once! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE." he roared.

Cole had his hand in a fist and I put my on his trying to comfort him.

"Brother, I think you underestimate my power. I will get her and I will stop at nothing, even If I have to kill you in the process." Xavier smiles evilly at cole.

and just like that Xavier disappears as soon as cole strides toward him. I watch as he turns around and starts destroying the first thing he see's which is a lamp, it falls to the ground smashed and broken. I look at him in fear, he notices and comes over to me.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to get angry. I'm sorry." He hugs me.

He buries his face in my neck, I love how I can calm him down so easy. I rub my hands up and down his back comforting him.

"It's okay." I say.

We stood there just hugging for a few minutes until He was calmed down completely. I yawned, I would be lying if I said I wasn't tired. today was beyond eventful.

"You tired?" He asks.

"Yes, very." I say

"Lets go to bed then," he says.

"so um, there's a guest bedroom if you don't want to sleep in my room. I just figured maybe you would want space or something, I don't know it's up to you." he says nervously.

"I'll just take the guest, until we get to know each other more." I say.

Seeing the disappointment in his eyes, I felt sort of bad but I don't really know him very well.

"okay. I'll bring you something to wear to sleep and there's a towel and shampoo/conditioner in there also." he says.