Chapter 14

"So, who kidnapped you?" He asked.

"It was Alpha Gunner." I respond.

"I'll kill him." He said. His eyes were turning black with anger.

I could feel his anger radiating off of him.

"No, you won't. Not unless he's going to be a real threat to us." I say.

"Rin you can't be serious. He kidnapped you!" He said.

"I know, but let's just wait it out." I say.

Jacobs still sitting on the couch while he watches us argue back and forth.

"What if something happens like this again rin!? I'm not going to lose you." He says hurt.

"I think he's right Rin, we don't want to take any chances. What if someone comes and tries to take you again?" Jacob chimes in.

I look at him and then at Cole. "Fine."

"Okay I'll gather beta Maddox and Jax third in command, and we'll form a plan." Cole says.

"You, come with me. We're going to need your help." He says to Jacob

"I'll send a guard over here to protect you Rin, I'll be back before dinner." He says.

I nodded. After I watched them both walk out I walked over to the kitchen and popped some popcorn and put it into a bowl after I popped it. I walked over to the couch and turned on the TV and put on a movie. I decided on The Twilight saga.

I've already watched all of them, and I hate Edward he sucks. I'm totally team Jacob for sure.

I eventually finished the first movie and moved onto the second Twilight. When I was halfway through the movie I heard Cole come in.

Cole comes over to me and sits on the couch. I could feel his gaze on me and I look over at him to find him staring into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. He pulls away and wraps his arm around my waist, I lay on him resting my head against his chest listening to his heart beat. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

COLE'S P.O.V

She laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I grabbed the blanket that was laying on a chair close to the couch and covered me and her with it. I gently brushed her hair out of her face as I admired her features.

My eyes began to droop. I closed my eyes welcoming sleep with open arms.

END OF COLE'S P.O.V

RINS P.O.V

I woke up with a blanket over me and I was sleeping on the couch with no one beside me. There was a note sitting on the table.

"I had pack duties, I'll be back soon my love."

I decided that I needed a shower, I walked up stairs and started a shower. I grabbed my brush and began brushing out all of the knots in my hair. Once it was all brushed out I walked into the shower and washed my hair and washed my body.

Once I was done I grabbed a towel and walked out into cole's bedroom. I paused when I felt the air become cold. Something was wrong, really wrong.