|ch.1| The Beginning

Aight! Welcome to my second 2doc fanfic! There is no time frame for any of the songs so they will be making them wayyyy out of order from the canon story line. Please Enjoy :)

[2d's POV]

The beeping of my alarm clock startled me awake. God, I haven't heard that noise since the last school year.

That's right, today was in fact the first day of school, once again. I was now 18 and I had attended Kong High school for the past three years. now I was a senior. Jeez, how time fly's by fast. I'm hoping that maybe I can have a somewhat eventful year.

Anyway, I shake myself out of my thoughts and force myself out of bed with a grunt. I stood up for a few seconds, let my eyes get adjusted to the light and made my way towards the bathroom. In there I took my morning whiz and scratched my head. I trudged myself over to the mirror and stared at myself for a few seconds.

My blue hair was a mess, and yeesh, were the bags under my non-existent eyes always so dark? Come to think of it, I never really did get any sleep during the summer. I was always having these bitch migraines.

I sighed and brushed my fucked up teeth. Wow, I really hate myself, don't I? I've given myself at least 20 insults since I woke up.

I sighed deeply, once again. I sigh a lot, don't I?

I feel like life has been really hard. At the beginning of high school, I got into two car accidents in the same year which fucked up my brain and face. I ended up having some slight brain damage afterwards, that's what causes my migraines. I was also endlessly bullied because of my appearance, and it was all because of Murdoc Niccals. God, I hate that man with a passion I tell you. At least I think I do...?

People at school have gotten used to my appearance so I'm not bothered by anyone anymore. I did end up with the nickname '2d' though. Murdoc invented it himself and it just kinda stuck with me. Even if I do maybe hate the guy, the nickname has a nice ring to it. Everyone calls me '2d' now, along with my two friends Noodle and Russel. My mum even some times uses the nickname. She chuckles about it. Of course, Murdoc also has his side nicknames like 'faceache' or 'dents'. Those do tend to get on my nerves though, and he knows it.

I rinsed my mouth out and went back to my room to get dressed. I there grabbed some white ripped jeans and a long-sleeved black and blue striped shirt. I then hooked on a black belt around the waist of my jeans. I slipped on some socks , then shoved on a pair of black converse.

I went back to the bathroom to try and brush out my blue hair but that only made it worse. "Whatever..." I mumbled. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to find a note.

['I had an early shift this morning Stuart, sorry that I couldn't be there to wish you a good first day! My gosh, you're so grown up! Remember that I love you!' - Love, Mum <3]

"You always have an early shift..." I sighed. I quickly went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed my bottle of painkillers. I poured out four into my hand and swallowed them dry. I could already feel a migraine coming.

I shoved the bottle of painkillers into my backpack and headed out the door. I walked to school every day. It was only a 15-minute walk, and the walks were always quite peaceful. I always made sure to savor my time on the walk, because soon I'd walk into a hellhole.

I perked my head up a bit as I reached the school grounds. It looked as shady as usual. Maybe they hadn't cleaned it over the summer. Who knows?

I made my way up the familiar steps and headed to my homeroom class. This year my homeroom teacher would be Mr. Hewlett. He was also the art teacher here.