|ch.2| Stylo

Ayo! Let's get this chapter started :)

[Murdocs POV]

The sound of a door slamming shot me up wide awake. For a second, I had to catch my breath, fearing that my dad would come pounding through my door and I'd be beaten, but he never came.

I grumbled, laying my head back down for a few seconds before checking the time.

'4 am'

I didn't have to get up for at least another 3 hours. Since it was still the early morning, that means that my father came back from someplace drunk or with a hangover. It didn't matter in which state he was anyway, he'd still bother me.

I decided that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, so I decided to get ready for school and drive around a bit in my good ol' Stylo while I wait for the day to begin.

I headed towards to bathroom quietly so I wouldn't bother my brother or father. I tiptoed my way in and turned on the shower. I wanted to make this quick.

After finishing, I quietly ran back to my room and preceded to get dressed.

I put on a long sleeve black turtle neck, my leather jacket, some old jeans, and my beautiful Cuban leather heel boots. To finish off, my upside-down cross.

Man was I a stunning fellow. I gave myself a smirk and made my way to my beauty of a car. It was a long, thin car with a nice coat of black oily paint along with a white top, and a white star plastered on the side. It had its scratches here and there. Even a few gunshot holes on the side and windshield. Things happen when you're at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Despite its imperfections, it was a lovely car. The growls it emitted, wow  it made me go wild. Now obviously I hadn't bought the car, I and my 'family' were way too poor for this beauty. I had taken it. 

No, I didn't steal  it. I found it in a back alley of a bar I secretly go to sometimes. I actually waited a few days before I took the thing, watched it every night for a week. No one had come to take it, so I hotwired it and now its mine. Simple. And yes  I do have my driver's license, so technically everything I'm doing with the car is legal.

I got in the Stylo, taking in the familiar smell of cigarettes. It was now almost 5, so I'd thought I'd just go and smoke in the hills. 

I turned the car on, shivers up my spine as it made a growl. 

-------------------

{Timeskip}

As I drove into the school parking lot, I couldn't help but think of 2d. Was I excited to see him...? No- I couldn't be, right? Well, maybe a little. 

I had made my way into their group for the music project successfully. Still trying to piece together why he accepted my request to do the project together. I'm conflicted by him sometimes. Maybe he wants to start over with our relationship? 

The idea made me smile a bit.

I made my way to homeroom and spotted Dents by himself once more. I made my way over to him, my eyes noticing the burn mark from my fag from yesterday morning. Surprisingly, I never smoke inside the school building a lot. I guess I was stressed, mostly because of a beating I took the night before. I guess I took that stress and anger out on him, but in a hidden way since I was actin' all nice a stuff then. At least it seemed I was.

I sat down and shoved my bag to the floor. "Oi, 2d." He was laying his head on his desk once again. 

He picked his head up a bit. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me with his void-like eyes. "Ah' ay M'udoc." He gave a short, but soft smile.