The Girl With A Fake Smile Chapter 1

I'm Jane and I'm 15. I spent my teenage life with friends and on the Internet. I have down days most of the time but I have friends around like Sarah, Delilah and Camilla. As bestfriends in the campus, you can always see us together. At home, I'm very different from what you can see when I'm with my friends and when I'm facing the environment.

One day, me and my friends decided to go on a walk at the park, check the 3-day sale on the mall and more. While walking on the streets, chatting and laughing, I saw a girl in the bench crying. My friends went to the bathroom so they left me alone. I decided to sit beside the girl.

"Hi."

The girl looked at me and said hi back. I asked her why she's crying and she shook her head.

"I hate my life. I can't be like them. Everyone hates me." The girl crying while saying this to me. I'm comforting her and I said "You're beautiful, dear. God made you perfect. Stop crying." I have to leave her alone because my friends came. I looked back at her and she's gone. I wonder if she's a ghost or just left the bench when I left her.

I saw her again at the bathroom of a fast food chain. I said hi again and she said hi back too. I asked her if she's with friends and she pointed at the table near the door. I'm happy that she got friends around. I saw her face and it's like she's not happy. I asked her why.

She said "I'm way far different from them. I'm just hanging with them so I can have more friends."

"They just need something from me." She continued and left the bathroom. I went back to our table and looked at the girl's table with her friends. They're all laughing with the girl I talked to. She seems happy but she's not when her friends are not around.

At a clothing store, I saw the girl again with her girl friends. She's happy. I just ignored her because I'm with my friends. I still look at her for 3 seconds to see if she's still smiling. I'm just wondering why is she sad when her friends are not around.

At home, I found myself lying on my bed and playing sad music. Just looking at the ceiling like something's gonna show up there. I'm thinking about the girl again. I'm just trying to get her off my mind but I can't. While thinking of her, I fell asleep. I had a dream about the girl, its like I saw her in the park and I saw her face, she looked like me. I had a weird dream that I thought it's a nightmare or something.

I just went back to bed and ignored my dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------x

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks for reading the first part of my story, guys! Hope you read the next one too and enjoy it!!

P.S. This story isn't about me. Let's just imagine that "JANE" hacked me and she used my account to write her story.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND BE MY FAN!! I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING SO MUCH!