Chapter 1: The Intro

Andy's POV

I hate first days of school. There's always three types of people. The people that are overly excited to start school and see their friends, the new kids that are looking around because they are lonely or are slightly lost, and last there's the people that don't care about school and are here because they need to or are forced to. I definitely fall in the third category because I genuinely don't like school. The only thing that is stopping me from dropping out is my parents, of course, and my friends. Because if I drop put I so t see them again.

As you might have understood, today is the first day of my senior year of high school. Finally !!! I'm not going to say I hate school, I'm just going to state I rather not spend 7 hours of my valuable time in a public place full of filthy teenagers.

So its not because I'm not appreciated at school that I don't like it. To be honest, people would love to be me. I have good grades but I don't care enough to be considered a nerd, I have success with the ladies; which I quite frankly don't care about because I'm not out of the closet, yet. And last, I am a part, no sorry, the leader of the gang of most popular guys at Manchester High School(our high school). The other boys in the gang are Mickey, Harper, Jack, and Brooklyn.

Rye's POV

I just moved to Manchester during the summer because my parents got separated last year so I moved in with my mom. She lives in Manchester and says there's a school at walking distance of her house so its good for me. I'm really going to miss my little twin brothers because they stayed with my father. My older brother, Robbie, on the other hand, came with me and lives with my mother and I.

Moving always sucks, especially just before senior year, but I feel like it was necessary. My dad wanted me to go live with my mom because he doesn't accept the fact that I'm gay. My mother supports but my father doesn't.

Why is school mandatory? I hate it so much being the new kid. At the grade I'm in now, I could drop out but my mother wants me to finish high school.

Now I have to get up... procrastination is my specialty. I getting up now. I took out my favorite outfit for my first day at a new school. I took my white skinny jeans with a red champion jumper and my black and white vans. I also took my dogtag and 2 rings.

After getting dressed, I went downstairs to get my lunch ready. My mom was still sleeping because she doesn't work today. Then, I left my house, leaving breakfast behind because I was going to be late. Wouldn't want to be late on my first day of senior years, right.

~~~~
Hi! This is my first story that is not school-related. If you're ready this, Thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed. More coming soon. I don't post regularly because I'm busy with school and other family stuff. I promise the other chapters will be longer.
Love,
Gianna 🌹