After Voldemort Left

I, Lily Potter was just supposedly killed by Lord Voldemort, along with my husband James. I had just watched my son, Harry get taken out of his crib, by Hagrid, I didn't want my son to live his life this way, with a scar on his forehead, and being stared at for his whole life, because of one thing that a dark wizard did. When Albus came to our house to look at the damage, I think he found out that we weren't dead. When he found James on the stairs I knew that Albus knew we were alive.

I've known Albus since I was a first year, he walked walked up to me and helped me up. 

"Lily I know that something traumatic just happened but you need to remain calm, your son was taken to your sister's house, and you will remain in the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, we will also rescue Sirius  from Azkaban, yes I know that you were just supposedly killed but Sirius was arrested almost immediately for affiliation with Lord Voldemort", he said. 

Well you know that my immediate reaction was, surprised, shocked, a little bit scared. Well James had woken up, but was checking out the state of our house, I knew that he would not be pleased. Albus told us to pack up our stuff and that we would be picked up by one of the Order members.

" Lily, we can have a really good life, even though our son was just taken to your sister's house, but we are going to live in Sirius's old house where we will be safe", James said in what I thought was a calming voice. 

Now, I had always thought about what was going to happen when Voldemort found us, but you know, what can you do when a dark wizard is trying to kill you. I knew it was time to go when Mad-Eye came to pick us up, and off we went to Sirius's house.