• debut stage •

Author's POV

Aerin was so nervous, like extremely nervous. She didn't know why because she already performed a lot on stages because she's a soloist.

She was debuting with amazing idols. She was nervous of what her fans and people will say about her debuting with boys, SM's Top Idols.

Also she was debuting with her boyfriend, baekhyun.

《Her Look》

As she was practicing on singing her song, someone tapped her shoulder

Baekhyun: "hey, are you ready?"

Aerin: "yeah, i am. I'm just nervous."

Baekhyun: "yeah, thats how i felt when we debuted. But you know what i did so i won't be nervous? I tried to think of the people who would be proud of me and i just sang my favorite song, then breathe in and out."

Aerin: "thanks for helping me out."

Baekhyun: no problem *he kissed her cheek then hugged her*

Kai: "oh there you are, come on were about to perform."
*kai said then outside the room*

Baekhyun: "okay be there!" *he stand up then faced to yari*

Aerin: "good luck babe!"  *he then went away*

She watch exo perform and of course, they were amazing. When they finished performing, she clap and cheered for them.

When it was the debut stage time, other people who just did their debut stage today. She clap and congratulated them afterwards.

When EXO was done, the stylist got Kai and Baekhyun ready because they just finished performing with EXO.

°Their Debut Stage Performance°

After they performed, a lot i mean a lot if people cheered them. Even though they just debuted, they have a lot of fans already.

When they went down the staged, the staffs congratulated them and they thank them.

Their stylists pat them with cloth so that their sweat would go away. They fixed their hair and make-up and put baby powder on their back and neck.