Meeting Jail Bird Part 2

Street POV

Waking up to my alarm going off, I look over and see Chris sleeping. Her bump is growing and I absolutely love it. I put my hand on top of it and start rubbing my hand on it. A few seconds into this I feel a tiny little push come and push in my hand. My gosh this kid is going to be like Chris, a don't mess with me until in out of bed person. "Can you please stop" she asks "sorry I didn't know you were okay" I reply looking at her.
"it's all good but I already have a problem with this one sitting on my bladder" she responds "oh yes" I say. "come on we have to get ready" she states "Chris are you sure you want to do this"I ask "yes you need this and for you I am willing to do anything" she responds leaning over and kissing me. I just nod my head and kiss her back, she hops of out bed and heads over to the closet.
I hop in the shower and take the time to do so, walking out I open the door and see Chris standing there and putting on makeup.
She's wearing jeans with a tank top and boots or as she calls then her nice fuzzy boots and a sweater. "Remember we have to be at h.q. after we're done there" I say "I know let's go" she replies.

Driving there I'm nervous, I didn't tell my mom about Chris being pregnant. Because I don't want her to know, this is my baby and my girl. And I don't want them to be put under any stress by meeting her. I reach over and put my hand on her thigh. She smiles and puts her hand over mine.

We pull in and we have to put our badges and guns in the lockers. "You ready for this" I ask "yes" she responds. Walking through the prison I grab her hand and bring it up to my lips to kiss it. We walk into the visitation room and walk over to a table. Thankfully the tables are high enough to where Chris stomach isn't visible especially when leaning forward.

We hear the door open and I turn my head and see my mom. "jimmy" she says walking up to me and giving me a hug. "Hi mom" I reply, I move back and she sees Chris. "Who's this" she asks "mom this is my girl Chris" I say. "It's nice to meet you Mrs.street" she says "you to" she says and they both narrow their eyes at each other.

"Mom you called us here what do you want" I ask "well I need a favor" she says. "I'm going to stop you right there lady" Chris says, my mom snaps her head in Chris direction. "I wasn't talking to you" she responds "well you are now" Chris said standing up and now in full view. "wow hold on your pregnant" mom said "yes I am" Chris responds.

"Jimmy how do you even know it's yours" mom asks me "hold the hell on lady. We've been together for over a year and he put a ring on this finger. I know the game your playing. You having come here knowing full well you can still convince him to do anything you want. And that's why I came here. To make sure that doenst happen. Because we all know it everything you did or do had always been for you. And yes I thank you for saving his life years ago. But if this visit was for anything else besides seeing him, then we are leaving" Chris says. I follow her out with my mom saying Jimmy, and I don't even then around to look at her.