Sweet moment

Hondo POV

(Two months later October, Chris is now five months pregnant)

(If it's not Chris or street it's going to be short)

"Hey boss" I hear a voice say behind me, "what's up tan" I reply. "Um do you remember what time street and Chris need us there" he asks "um they said be there around seven" I said as we were walking into the bunk rooms. Stopping in my tracks, "so what time" he asks, I put my finger to my lips motioning for him to be quite. "Hey Hondo do you know where street is, we need to talk him" Luca, deac said walking up.

I turn my head and motioning for them to be quiet. "What's up" deac asks, turning my head and pointing in the room, we all slowly walk into the room. Stepping into the bunk room, smiling at what we see in front of us. Street and Chris on two of the bunks pushed together, streets wearing his uniform while Chris is wearing civis. She can't fit into her vest anymore, she has on boots with a sweater tank top jeans.

Her bump has gotten bigger and is now visible threw her clothes. His head is laying on top of hers. Chris head is laying on his chest, with their feet intertwined. Streets hand is on her stomach, even in his sleep his hand is rubbing her stomach. Just then there was movement from her stomach, then they both smiled. "Hey hondo, the mayor wants to talk to us and Cortez" Hicks said walking up.

We all turn our heads and look at him and motion for him to be quiet. "what is it" he asks, we then all move so he can see. "Okay, you guys don't have that long on shift maybe an hour left. If we need him, his phone is on so he will hear it, just let them sleep" he says. We all shake our heads, stepping further into the room, I grab a blanket from the basket and walk over to them and cover them both with it. I motion to signal back out now, closing the door, "and FYI they said to be at the house by seven" I said closing the door.