Meeting Jail Bird

Street POV

Walking into swat from a call I see Chris working out. "Hey kid we need to talk" Hondo said "what's up Hondo" I ask? "Follow me" he States "okay" I replied. We walk into the locker room "what's up" I ask? "It's about your mom" he replies "what about my mom" I ask? "She was picked up and arrested, she's now sitting at county. And they saw you work here and they contacted me. The phone call I got this morning on our way out" he said. "Boss I got it, you didn't tell me because you needed my head in the game" I say. "Yes but now she is requesting to see you and" he says "and who hondo" I ask?

"And Chris" he says "how does she know about chris" I ask "because apparently people talk. Like the officers who arrested her. They didn't say chris was pregnant but they said you two were seeing each other" he replies. "Okay, I will talk to Chris and see what she has to say. If we do I will let you know what we decide to do" I said. "Allright come tell me and Cortez before you do"he said. "you got it. I might as well talk to Chris now, since we are on lunch break" I tell him.

Walking out of the locker "hey you ready to go to lunch" I ask her? "Yes let's go" she replies, walking out of the building. "So what are my two favorite people hungry for" I ask "burgers and fries"she replies. "Your wish is my command"I reply we hop in the charger and drive.

Sitting down we get our food on the patio, "okay so what's up with you"she asks "what do you mean" I reply. "You really didn't say much on the way here and I can tell when something is up. You always bite the inside of your cheek when something is bothering you"she states. "Okay Hondo got a call and they said that the caught my mom and she request to see me and you" I said. "okay, so what's up"she asks "I was wondering if you would want to go with me. She doesn't know your pregnant but the two officers mentioned me because of her last name. And they mentioned we are together"I replied.

"Jim I will go with you" she says "really you don't have to" I said. "Jim you aren't going through this only" she tells me "okay, thank you and hat would I do without you" I ask "I don't know" she replies smiling. Just then my phone started ringing, "hey we have to go back, Hondo needs Luca and I to do something. Since him and deac are out" I state "okay, let's go at least we have our food" she says "I will tell Hondo when we get back that we are going to head to her tomorrow" I said "okay, you sure you're ready to do this" she asks "yes. But it also had to Happen at some point" I reply. I am nervous and scared as hell for tomorrow

Part 2 coming later