Ember

Name/Nicknames: Ember Terika Whisp, Ember, Em

Age: 24

Birthday: January 31, 1997 (Aquarius)

Gender: Female (she/her)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Powers: Soul Calling, morphing into a ghost, ability to communicate with spirits and deliver them to the Afterlife, Ghostly Scream

Weapon of Choice: Scythe

Forms: 1

Behavior: Calm, sweet, motherly, nonchalant, optimistic, wise, remorseful, quiet, when mad she's known as "Grim Reaper's daughter" because of how aggressive and violent she gets, not caring whose soul she takes or kills

Parents/Relatives: Comet Whisp and Ricardo Whisp are her parents

Kids: Mouse/August (Edith-AND-Jinx) and Madison

Appearance: Hair is brown and down to breasts, Siamese ears and tail with the tip changing depending on her mood, slanted light blue eyes, black nose and lips

Creator: MakailaTheArtist

Backstory: Ember was a very shy, but caring and emotional girl. She didn't have much friends, only had about 8... Until one terrible day, 6 of her friends killed themselves for an unknown reason. Due to this, Ember got really depressed; it didn't help that her family fought a lot! She got a sharp gem and began cutting herself. Once she was done and in pain, she grabbed a knife and almost stabbed herself... Until she heard a whisper, telling her not to do so. She turned around, and it was the soul of one of Ember's friends, Angelica, that died. Ember listened to her and didn't kill herself. Things got better, and family stopped fighting. She didn't feel as depressed and suicidal anymore! One day while going for a walk, an Evil Spirit attempted to drown her in a nearby pond. She survived thanks to Angelica and the spirits of her other friends. The next day, she almost got suffocated in her sleep because of another evil spirit. Again, she survived thanks to the spirits of her friends. The two evil spirits stopped attempting, knowing that they wouldn't win. Well, until 4 days later. Ember was in her room, praying. After she was done praying, the two evil spirits held up a knife and stabbed her in the exact spot she was gonna kill herself at.

Info about Death: She died in 2010, with an unknown month and day of her death at the age of 13. Turns out, the two evil spirits are named Jennifer (or Jenny) and Christopher (or Chris). They were people that Ember would prank sometimes in her past. Jenny and Chris killed themselves because instead of asking for her to stop pranking them, they were too stressed and killed themselves. Because of this, Ember's pranks used to go too extreme at times. Once Ember died, they took away some of her memory too...

Mental Illness: None.

Insanity Scale: 0 or 1

Wears: She likes to wear light-weight things, such as nightgowns. She doesn't prefer big things, like puffy coats. She's fine with sweaters if she has to wear them. She also likes long-sleeved things, but at the same time she likes things that expose her shoulders.

Species: Siamese

Lives: ???

Occupation: Possibly becoming a Priestess

Height: 6'0

Weaknesses: Going into her Ghost form for the most part...

Love Status: Dating Trenderman and Lenny

Type of Dere: Kuudere

Catchphrases: None

Fav. Food/Drink: Not too picky, favorite drink is warm tea and water

Fav. Colors: Blue, purple, white, light red

Dis/Likes: Everybody/Everything at peace, crystals, things related to paranormal, being with friends and family, spiritual things like Chakras. Dislikes fighting, negative energy, insults/bullying, going into Ghost form/getting mad or jealous

Crushes: Lenny and Trenderman

Theme Song: ???

Fun Facts/Additional Info: She has the spirits of her 8 friends who follow her around daily. Sometimes they disappear, but for the most part, they stay around her daily. While in Ghost form, she can't really control what she does.

Here's the Color Chart...

(Her ears and tail don't turn red, orange, or green)

Yellow: Happy

Blue: Depressed/Very calm

Purple: Scared/Anxious

Pink: Lustful, embarrassed/in love

The tip of her ears and tail can be different colors as well, a combo. Her ears could be blue and her tail could be purple. That just means that she's depressed AND scared.