Part 1: New Guy

It was just another day of school with nothing to look forward to except for the fact that your crush is in your first class, and so are your friends. You are a shy, sweet, quite girl who, although has a few guy friends, has never ever had a boyfriend. 

As you walk into your first class and see your crush talking to his friends, you realize there is someone new he's talking to- a new boy at your school. You are curious and so you walk over to your friends to ask "Who's he?". One of your classmates, Shelby, says "oh he's the new kid. Aka, my future boyfriend." You roll your eyes remembering how boy-crazy she is.

The bell rings and your teacher announces the new boy in front of the entire 11th grade class. "Class," she says "I'd like you to meet Chase. He's from out of state, and I'd like you all to help make him feel welcome." You start to notice his eyes, hair, and even how strong he looks, yet not like a body builder.

 "Chase you can sit in the empty desk next to her" pointing to you! You are happy that this somewhat cute boy is sitting next to you now, then you realize you forgot all about your crush, sitting across the room. Your mind starts to wander back into dreaming about your crush as it always does in this class. The teacher leaves your assignment for today on the board for you to fill out a worksheet and write down a reminder about a new quiz on Thursday. 

"Hi," Chase says. You're zapped back into reality.

 "Oh, hi." You say back, not expecting him to talk to you. After all, why would he? He looks like he fits in just fine with the popular football dudes, but you're the quiet girl who almost is never spoken to by one of them.

 "I'm Chase," he says "as you might already know." He gives a small friendly smile.

 You lightly laugh and say "Yeah I heard," you joke then say your name. "So where are you from?" Your curiosity inside of you starts to take over but at the same time you're nervous to talk to him. 

"I'm from Colorado, my family moved here just last week," he says friendly.

"Oh nice, you say." You've never been there before but have heard it's a nice place. As you talk to him however you notice his beautiful, dreamy blue eyes. You both continue on with the assignment and before you know it, the bell rings and it is time for your next class. The routinely thought of "great, my next class doesn't have my crush in it" comes into your head as it always does, but it doesn't really bother you much this time.

              -

It's time for lunch and you're really hungry. You sit down with your friends to eat, sitting within sight of your crush. "I heard Sarah got an A+ on her science test, but the rest of the class got a C-!" "That's because she's a teacher's kid" Your friends talked about the most random things sometimes at lunch, and that's part of why you love sitting with them, although the main person you know best at your table is your friend Saige. You and Saige have been friends since kindergarten and never keep secrets from each other. She notices you're talking way less than usual and is about to ask what is it, then realizes you've been focused on the new boy.

"Oooh you like him instead of you know who now?"

"What?" You say "I've always liked you know who."

"Then how come your staring at the new boy?"

"I wasn't, I was staring at my crush."

"No you weren't, I saw you." You start to realize she was right, you were staring at Chase, the new kid. You saw the way his smile lights up the room, at least to you. And when you were truly focused on him, you could hear him laughing with his new friends, one of which was your crush. Saige slightly laughed as she could tell you might have been sort of falling for this new guy.