Note from the author/ Prologue

Hey! So this is actually the first book I've written although it's the second I've published on Wattpad. With that said there are probably plenty of errors, but please don't mind that. I'll edit it sometime.

This entire book/short story is inspired by those "imagine your crush" videos on youtube, so it is in the second person where you are the main character! I hope you'll enjoy that factor. :)

Important: 

This book is supposed to be kind of like a three part short story. It is also actually the beginning of a whole new book I am still writing. I'm not sure what the title will be, so "Quite The Week" is it for now until I can come up with something better. Once the other book starts to be published, I highly encourage you to read this "short story" first. In other words, this book is not exactly the beginning of a series, but there will be a book coming soon that is like a continuation to this one that is much longer. I hope that made sense :)

With that said, please enjoy this typical fun wattpad romance story written in the second person so those of you who have never fell in love before get to imagine what it could be like. And yes it is mostly unrealistic, but hey it's a fun story. <3 

Another disclaimer: One of the main characters in this book is named Chase. I will have you know that I wrote this before Lil Huddy was famous so this is not about him ;)