Never Trust A Demon

This is my first oneshot! *nervous laughter* 
There will be two different ending to this oneshot, just a heads up. 

I have no proof-read this yet! So I'm sorry for any grammar errors you may find.

You and Dippers age: 16
●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

You sat on Dipper's bed, listening to Dipper ramble on about Wendy. You weren't paying attention much. It's all you heard nowadays from him. You looked over at Dipper, who had a bright smile on his face. His cheeks were a light shade of pink. 

"And she told me, 'Yeah, sure'!" Dipper chuckled. He looked over at your features and paused. "Are you ok?" He asked. You snapped out of your trance and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" 

Dipper looked to the side for a second before looking back at you. "It's just.. you look a little.. I dunno, off?" He said, tilting his head slightly in that cute way he does. It made your heart flutter and your face heat up. You gave him a dorky smile.

"I'm hanging out with the coolest person ever! Why would I be sad?" Dipper lightened up and returned the dorky smile. 

"I'm glad you're my best friend!" He chirped. Yeah, best friend.. 

He shifted and got up off his bed and spread his arms out. "Awkward friendship hug?" You instantly sprung up  and ran into his arms, giggling like a schoolgirl. He wrapped his arms around you tightly with a small chuckle. 

"Awkward friendship hug." You repeated. You breathed in his addicting scent, pine trees and a hint of baby wipes. You always loved his hugs, it's as close as you could ever get to him. Well, not counting that one time during spin the bottle down in the living room.

~Random flashback~

"DipDot! It's your turn!" Mabel cheered, gesturing to the empty beer bottle on the floor we stole from Stan. He sucked in a breath and leaned over to spin the bottle. The bottle spun around about 5 times, each time it passed by you you felt a wave of excitement and anxiety. Then it finally slowed to a stop, landing on you. 

Dipper looked up at you, your E/C eyes meeting his chocolate ones. He nervously gulped and laughed lightly. "Well this is awkward.."

"I second that.." You managed to say. Dipper crawled over to you, a sudden burst of confidence taking over him. You gulped  as he crawled on top of you, you leaning back on your hands for support. 

He leaned in super close, like, super close. His hot breath was on your parted lips. "Let's get this over with, shall we?" He whispered, his voice sounding deeper than usual. You trembled in anticipation as Mabel quietly fangirled behind you.

His lips brushed against yours, and before anything could happen...

"Woah, am I interrupting something?" 

Dipper flew about two feet away from me and landed on his bum. A bright blush spread across his cheeks when he looked up and saw Wendy leaning in the doorway. "Wendy?! I-It's not what it looks like! W-We were just playing spin the bottle!" Dipper stuttered, tripping over his words as he fiddled with the collar of his shirt. Wendy chuckled and sat down next to me. 

"I'll play too."

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Dipper ruffled your hair and let go of the hug. You smacked his hand away and ran for the door. "Race you downstairs!" You yelled. You swung open the door and started racing to the stairs.

"Oh your on!" You heard Dipper yell from behind. You booked it to the stairs, and you were almost there until you squealed and landed with an oof on your stomach. Dipper tackled you down and smirked.