142

present time

Junmyeon saw Irene wondering outside of their dorm. She was really pretty, even from the afar, but Jisoo is the prettiest.

Irene saw Suho "Hey, oppa! Here!" As Suho saw her, Irene waves at him, signaling to come over. Eventually, it suceeded.

"Why did you come here at such short notice?" Suho asked "It's very dangerous out here, Irene. Someone might recognize you and take a picture of you, or us rather."

Irene smiled "Like you don't like it, oppa."

"Be good Bae."

Irene looked at him in the eye "Anyways Kim, I came here to tell you that the producers want us to collaborate, together with Chanyeol and Rosè from Blackpink." it strikes him.

"Wait, what?"

"I know, I know, it's sudden. Actually, your manager told me that he's the one to tell you that. But, I was so eager and excited so I cam here, despite the risk."

Suho sighed "Hey you don't have to do that-"

"Oh!" Irene cut him "Jisoo from Blackpink and Lay will also join the collab! Including Jihyo and the gang."

Wait, this is very confusing, especially in Suho's part "Wait, Lay? He's coming back?"

"Believe it or not, oppa."

Suho's phone rang.

"Hello?"

The other line answered. "Hey myeonie, it's your manager."

"Oh hyung, why do you call?"

"Please drop by at the building. I have something to tell you."

Suho was confused, again "Why don't you just tell me over the phone?"

"Just follow my orders myeonie. Also, please call Chanyeol and his partner and his partner's friend. Also call Irene and Wendy. That's all. I will hang up now." Like he said, he hang up the phone.

Irene asked "Who's that? Is that your girlfriend? What did she say?"

Suho flicked her forehead "No, he's my manager. He called me because he asked us to go to the building, I don't know why." He put his phone on his ear, calling Chanyeol.

"And also, I don't have a girlfriend, yet."

Irene formed an o-shaped mouth, that makes Suho chuckle.

"Call Wendy."