Pt. One

Y/N's POV

It's just a normal day for me in my part-time job at the Foreshore Café

Preparing coffee and lattes for the upcoming customers, and them receiving what they have asked. "Of course! Thank you for coming to Foreshore Café we are delighted to offer you the best of beverages and caffeine drinks!" I cheerfully spoke, entrusting a sweet yet tired smile to the other as they walk by with their soon to be an empty cup.

I glance over to the crowded seats, joyful grins and smiles were plastered onto the lively young teens. "How adorable..." Later on, looking down upon my shiny yet so dull reflection, reflected by the undyingly perfected golden watch. Surprised I still possess such thing, mother, I stroke the glass.

-

It is still indeed difficult for me to earn a living out of these few cash grabs, I mustn't think for granted. They have given me doors of opportunities such, as my cheap apartment.

Cheap but incredibly valuable, I should be more grateful though, I am, truly. I just had been so alone, and unhappy.

Who am I kidding? I lost my parents at such a young age, my grandmother raised me then, however, she was quick to leave too. I'm an

orphan certainly. I wished I could've made so much for my grandmother she was my guardian why of course back then, I would want to

make her the happiest person alive sadly I hardly had accomplished anything. Ugh, I'm so screwed.

-

"F*cking hell, when will my shift end? I'm so exhausted per usual.." I shot a short glimpse upon my watch, come on man oh, it is almost 12. 11:53 to be exact.

I, of course, took a short brief shot at the other employees. They looked so eager to go back to their humble residences, who wouldn't feel the same, to be honest? I'm so willing to go back to my crappy abode.

Friends, huh? Friends?! What are those? Don't raise questions about anything that associates friends or, friendships specifically. I'm not a fan of making rather greater than work acquaintances I'm only here for money, they help me with my bills, food stock and, school.

School, ah, that hell hole shit, education is relatively expensive I don't know why I need education regardless of that, it is undoubtedly a requirement to bigger succession. Sigh. I wished that the society wouldn't be so greedy and money-hungry for something like education, they could open the doors for the people in poverty, you never know they are able to achieve so much in a setting. I'm so thankful I can afford such schooling-

Buzz, buzz, my phone vibrates obnoxiously. "Thank goodness! Finally, I could get the hell out of here, oh Lord." I hurried and casually packed my bags and dressed myself up with my previous outfit. Leaving the Café as soon as my things were in. F*ck it's really dark outside.

-

What I absolutely despise about my shifts is that I have to leave the Café at night, like midnight. The manager is completely crazy for giving me the night shifts instead of the other male workers, like the f*ck I can't believe how ill you treat the other female workers. However, I was quick to think of a way to drive my attention away from the fear of walking in the dark. I plugged in my headphones and slid through the streets as fast as possible.

Into those few minutes of strolling, out of the blue, a stranger had bumped roughly onto my figure.

I stumble a bit then perked up to see who it is and surprisingly I wasn't really shocked it was a guy, he looks like he is around my age but a bit older, but not gonna lie he is certainly attractive, the scent too, wow.

"I apologise! Are you harmed in any way?" I questioned, with a concerned face. He gave me a slight hurtful glare, then looked down at me because of my short of height.

"Fine, be aware next time don't stumble upon people so casually like that, shortie." Spoken in a cold tone, later on, wandering off into the depths of darkness.

Rude, I said sorry dude how cold of him. Ugh. I didn't really bother to think much about the strange occurrence, I moved on rather quickly.

After 5 minutes I reached to my apartment I unlocked the door and plop myself onto bed. "What a day, don't ya think babe?" I asked myself, it's a strange nickname of mine nonetheless a comforting name for me to call myself, whenever I get too overwhelmed.

I stared at the wall and suddenly thought about the guy I unintentionally crashed into and spat how he was extremely cold, but yet so awfully interesting. "Uh, what's going with him?" I asked, narrowly curious. But I suppose that he is just merely a stranger in my world, completely shrugging it off.

I called it off as night and got into my pj's and fall into a deep slumber.

-

??? POV

Well, she kinda did notice my uneventful presence. What a small progression of mine.