Pt. Two

Hello hello! i'm actually a friend of the original author! They offered this x reader ff to me, I'm clueless about their comeback, though all that I know I'll be in charge for a while. I went through her chapters and unpublished some because I wanted to add changes hope you all are fine with that! 👁👅👁 ❤️✨ please support her newest collection! aurora_bobabear

Y/N's POV

My eyes sparkle as I dry off the ends of my hair locks, they were soft yet rough, the shower was great as usual. However, I'm still tired out from yesterday's shift it's such a complication to balance between part-time and school.

"Hm, onto the makeup, " paused and thought for a good time, then concludes with the decision of natural and more light coverage. "Ah yes, today's makeup will be quite thin on the skin." proceeds to apply the assets one by one.

Simple.

As of completing my makeup session, my hair was ready to be styled into different forms and such. I henceforth, styled my hair into a messy bun, mhm yes. What a unique hairstyle they've popularized.

"Oh wait! I forgot the red ribbon I bought earlier this week!" I exclaimed as I ran off to grab my ribbon from the closet's cupboard. Putting it on quite quickly. "what shall I make? It's fairly early in the morning so It shouldn't be a problem I won't be late." I spoke, reclaiming myself as a good student. Always early on their feet and in the school. I roll my eyes in mockery.

"Oh my! How can I overlook this? Silly me, " totally not forgetting the most important portion of the preparation. My clown costume- I mean, my school uniform. How could I be so unaware? Shortly I slipped into my uniform and walked out of my small bedroom fully dressed up, finally.

Furthermore, I made myself some sandwiches one for breakfast and the additional for my lunch later on. I was fast to finish the sandwich, I'm quite the eater. Proud. My lips forming a smugly smile. "I can win a lot with just eating." I spat with no issue whatsoever.

Tightened my bag, and shoved in some vitamin jellies as I walked forth out the door. Locking my apartment as always. Anywho, I drifted through the quiet peaceful neighborhood kicking some pebbles in the way.

"Waaaah!" My mouth coming into an O shape, I shook my head. "What a beautiful scenery!!" snapping the view with her camera, then continues to look into my camera roll. Wow.

"It's so f*cking pleasing to see!!" Cursing is just unnecessary sometimes

"It's so f*cking pleasing to see!!" Cursing is just unnecessary sometimes. I'm but a happy pill at that point, to be honest. Shocking, to say the least, typically I feel and look absolutely bonkers. "I must share this to the world, well it doesn't have much significance but despite that! I shall post anyway because flexing pride at people is my thing!" I smiled so hard. The fawk.