Pt. Three

I turned around and saw a group of guys waving at us as we speak. However, my eyes trailed over to a particular male student.

"It's him."

I muttered slowly looking over to Jeong-In who seemed thrilled to approach them. "Go ahead hun, join them I'll be here watching aside since Chun-hee isn't on sight yet~" Obviously sensing the eerie staring from an individual in that column of the table.

"No! Noona will be coming with me either way! Chun-hee would understand my decision, she'll join us even so." The younger one tucked his hair as the sentence end, grabbing my hand and walking forward. "But Innie-" - "LET'S GO!!"

"Innie!!" A handsome young man smiles, he was indeed shining like the sun as he approaches us with an open arm. Clearly, waiting for an embrace from my guy friend over here. "Oh my, " I raised my eyebrow. He steps forward and the dudes fall into a warm embrace. Woah, someone actually dares to call Jeong-In, Innie for once. Usually, he only lets me call him that... That's his nickname. I'm honestly quite shocked, I mean he forbids Chun-hee to call him by that.

I overthought, however, was quick to snap back into the bloody reality. "Care to introduce him?" I confidently but politely asked, Jeong-In and the other male looked over to me soon after. "Oh yeah! Uhm... Noona this is Seungmin Hyung, and Hyung this is Y/n Noona!!"

Innie sure does know who to befriend and who does not. Because he is an absolute natural with being all smiley and handsome. I'm jelly. "Pleasure to be an acquaintance, that's right. I'm Y/n." Like what I said, he naturally formed a wide grin: "I have heard so much about you! I knew you'd look even lovelier than that picture Innie has shown."

"Innie, you did what?" I intensely stared at him. He laughs nervously. "Oh no, you haven't gotten consent from her before anything?" - "Well no... I swear Noona it was the picture where you looked incredibly and extremely beautiful!!" I unexplainably smiled, thus patting Jeong-In's head, ruffling up his hair.

"You don't look bad yourself Mr. All smiley face. You're very much a natural." That sure confused him, guessed that came off more conflicting than flattering. "I- well, thank you?" He shyly rubs the back of his head.

"Well, shall we join them now? I think Jeong-In would love to introduce you to his other friends. Right, Innie?" Jeong-In raises his head and looks at the crowd of people. "Oh yes! Of course! Let's go now!"

-

The air was very thick... at the opposite side of the table, the male that came by my sight multiple times and the other male student who I could not get grip of their name. Both of them actually, of course they both are strangers to me yes that strange dude who I kept on meeting is quite a new person in my world; however, the one with the long bleach hair is seemingly very familiar. He can't be new. "I don't know... Hyejin? Hyukjun? Huns from Frozen??"

I mumbled conflicted and questioned it. "Noona! Noona!!" Jeong-In's charming voice suddenly flashing me with light. "U-uh, " I stuttered a little, falling back to the world as I speak. "Sorry for blanking out, could you repeat your exact words Innie?" He looked concerned but soon enough nodded. I faced the group of people, and smiled without attempting to look like I'm seeking attention.

"So, they want to introduce themselves to you! You looked occupied for a sec and completely wasn't aware that we started talking!"

"Thrilled to talk to you! i'm Jisung from A2!"

"Lovely to meet you, my name's Felix."

"Hello, it's nice meeting you Y/n the
name's Changbin."

"Nice to meet you, Minho."

As the last guy speak off it was the two strangers turn to have a bit of exposure, the guy with the blonde long hair looks up and gave me an intense stare.

"Hyun-Jin."

Henceforth looking to the side, mumbling something that I couldn't catch up. Fuck, it's that weird dudes turn. "Didn't know you were attending the same school as mine."

I muttered. "I'm quite shocked to see you here too, I have been attending this school for about few months now. It's obvious that you are new to this school, guess it's fine meeting you, " even though we literally kept on bumping into each other like, it's not that of

"The name's Y/n."

"Right... nice meeting ya, I'm Chan."

Everyone were fairly smiling at the sight, I suppose they're delighted to see more people joining and talking in this rays of sunshine group.

Well, this is pretty awkward, why is he being silent all over. Wasn't he acting pretty confidently and sort of like an asshole? I hope he regrets and feels guilty for what he has said with bad intentions.

The others seem to not care, they might be familiar with him since there is no way a group so open-minded and friendly, wouldn't encourage this Chan guy to talk further. "Psst."

I looked up to see who whispered, my posture wasn't that great. I folded my arms close to my chest, clearly uninterested. Hm, I miss talking to Chun-hee.

"Yes?" I respond. As the dude named Jisung continues, "Don't mind Chan, he doesn't seem to be interested... yet. He'll eventually open up a little and maybe come up with a convo or two! Anyways it's nice having you here, we are happy that the baby of the group finally put his big boy pants on and brought you here." He was talking about our dear Jeong-in.

He was so fucking adorable and sweet, oh my God.

"He might start talking to Hyun Jin soon." Him noticing my subtle staring.

Alright that's all for today! Sorry for not posting this short chapter, it has been postponed because of studies 😅✨❤️