Sleep?

Shawn's pov

I'm with my mom in london right now. We are staying at y/n's house with her mom. It's very nice it even has a nice pond and fountain. But I can't go there right now :(. I'm quarantined.

Quarantine can be fun tho. I get to have a lot of sex with y/n. That is of course, when our moms are busy. I love fucking her. It's pure Bliss. I thrust in and out and in and out and she moans and then water and milk come out of our peepees. It's fun hahaha.

Tonight our moms are busy with a movie. We'll just say that we're tired and sneak into our rooms to fuck. It's gonna be hecking FUN.

Apparently, our moms got super tired too. Even though we're 21 and 23, we're still a lot of work. Eh, you win some you lose some.

Y/n insisted we watch a movie but I had to remind her of our fun night. Hopefully our parents don't hear us.

So our moms went to bed time to fuck haha. Y/n wanted a snack, so till then, I prepped for it. She came in and immediately stripped and so did I.

We started making out and grinding and then I started thrusting in and out. Y/n was moaning really loud so I had to cover her mouth with my hand which would occasionally get replaced by my mouth. Aaaaaaaah. And our juices came out.

We fell asleep. What a lovely night I had.

I'm the morning, we walked down to the kitchen and saw our moms looking grumpy and tired. I was berry confused. "Mommy? You look tired" I said. "Shawn, honey, what were you and y/n doing last night". What did she mean? I looked at y/n and she was as confused as I was.

" Sleep?". Y/m/n suddenly looked very angry "well that didn't seem like it Shawn fucking my daughter Mendes"

Suddenly, my mom stepped on to the island and started screaming at me and sinuhe joined her.

I'm scared