Sunday Morning

Sunday morning 4:39am

Firkle unlocked his door to him and Henrettia's house. Firkle was adopted by Henrettia's parents and now that Henrettia's an adult she took Firkle into her own home. She was out with her boyfriend, Micheal.

After Firkle got the door open Ike turned him around and gave him another kiss. Not exactly being in any sorts patient. Firkle just giggled against his lips and returned the kiss. They weren't drunk just to clarify.

Firkle spun Ike around so he was in the house and shut the door with his back. Ike stood infront of him after Firkle pulled off of the kiss. They both panted a bit. "Goodness you can't get enough of me can you?" Firkle teased and Ike flushed a bit.
"You could say that." Ike pinned his wrists to the door and earned a little gasp from Firkle. Who wasn't expecting that.
Ike purred, "gotcha." He told him a teasing tone to copy him a bit.

Firkle felt his face flush crimson as he looked up to the larger male who held him against the door. "Do you?"

"Yes, I do." Ike kissed his nose and Firkle's face burned crimson red. Ike chuckled at his expression, finding it cute. He let the omegas wrists go after a moment of staring into his purple mystical eyes once again. He had a better look this time.

Firkle walked up the staircase beside the front door and Ike followed after him. Firkle continued to walk down a straight hallway and went into a room at the end of the hall on the left. Ike followed and shut the door behind him. This room was Firkle's bedroom. He had bookshelf after bookshelf full from top to bottom of books. A desk against the wall with a lamp and a thick book at it. Ike wasn't as interested as he would have been if it wasn't five in the morning. There was a large bed next to the window with a black comforter and black pillows to match. There were many pillows, probably an indicator that Firkle was a bit touch starved. He wouldn't admit it if you accused him, but it was true. He had a dresser and next to two doors. A closet, and a room where you don't need to know what's in it because you'll never enter.

"You're rooms nice." Ike looked around as Firkle flopped onto his bed.
"Thanks."
Ike dropped by his side and Firkle looked at him.
Firkle pulled him close and kissed him.
Ike smiled into it, happily
~~
Sunday morning 6:23am

Firkle and Ike tongues danced as they both stripped eachother from their clothes. Ike pulled off of their heated kiss for air and they both panted.
Ike looked at Firkle and just stared for a moment, admiring the beautiful omega he had under him. His purple eyes that shined, his porcelain skin that was soft to the touch. His little button nose, his pierced ears, his black hair which had grown out into little curls as the years went by. It was a little longer now. Ike loved it. He loved all of him already. His personality was something he was loving but wanting to know about. He wanted to know what Firkle acted like in the morning after waking up, he wanted to know what his fears were, his dreams, favorite books, actors, movies, plays, anything and everything. He wanted to be a real part of his life. He wanted to be his.

"Um Ike?" Firkle questioned to the boy who hovered over him almost completely nude.
Ike shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts, "Huh?"

"Why are you staring at me like that." He felt some sort of embarrassment after asking that.

Ike looked at him, "you're gorgeous, that's why." He said half honestly. He did think he was gorgeous, but he was staring at him for more than that.