Chapter 8

"Y/N! Breakfast is ready, come on down!" His grandma yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Usually one call is enough for him to wake up and come down.

But this time, even after 10 minutes he still doesn't come down from his room.

"Want me to go check on him grandma?" Yuri who just finished her breakfast, volunteers to go wake her brother up.

"No it's okay, I'll go get him." She went up the stairs, she knocked on the door a few times but still no answer from her grandson.

"I'm coming in okay?" She twists the knob and push the door. Revealing Y/N still sleeping... But with Eunbi.

After seeing them together for ten years, she kinda expect things like this would happen someday. She just smiles and close back the door, heading down.

"Oppa still hasn't woken up?" Yuri asks her grandma. "No, I think I'll let him rest a bit longer." She winked at Yuri before going back to the kitchen.

11:27 A.M.

Eunbi wake up to an not so unfamiliar scent and she felt something wrapped around her body. She slightly open her eyes and see Y/N still sleeping soundly.

They both are hugging each other, well basically cuddling. She finally remembered what happened last night.

Flashback...

"S-s-sleep with me!?" Eunbi use a surprise attack and it is effective!

"Y-yeah... Can I?" Eunbi adding a pout to her question, making it harder for Y/N to reject her request. While the situation in Y/N's head is literally:

EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!!

"You're staying silent... So I guess I'm sleeping in Yuri's room then." She turns around, walking to the door again. Part of her wants to get away from Y/N after asking him that but another part of her wants Y/N to say yes.

"Okay...you can sleep here." Y/N finally spoke. Eunbi can't believe what she's hearing. "What?" Is Y/N saying yes to her?

"You can sleep here, with me." He said yes but he can't look at her, he keeps looking at his fidgeting hands.

"O-okay." This is a win for Eunbi. She gets on the bed after Y/N scoot over to the side. Both just stare at the ceiling, staying on their side of the bed not wanting to do any sudden movements.

"Lets sleep." Eunbi said before turning her body to the right, facing away from Y/N. She thought about cuddling with him but if she's the one who does it first, it's going to be too much for him.

Seeing her facing away from him somehow makes Y/N sad. It's like Eunbi wanted something more but refuse to do it because she thought he could be uncomfortable than it already is.

So he did what he feels right, well probably right? "Noona... i don't have an extra pillow so you can rest your head on my arm..." Oh he did it! He said it!

Eunbi turns her body, now facing him. She didn't even open her eyes, she just put her head on his arm and snuggle up closer to his chest.

He should feel flustered right now but it's kinda funny to him at the same time. "Daring aren't we tonight miss Eunbi?~" He jokes at Eunbi.

"Let's just sleep pabo~" He wraps his free arm around her and she did the same to him. Together they drift off to dreamland.

End of flashback...

Right now she couldn't take her eyes off his face. He's so handsome. He truly did grow up into a fine young man. 'Can you be mine Jo Y/N?' She thought.

Eunbi tries to get out of his embrace without waking him up. She successfully did it and went downstairs. She was greeted by grandma Jo.

"Well somebody had a good sleep huh" She sent a smirk to Eunbi. "Did you check on us earlier?" She answered with a redden face.

"Of course, I was worried about Y/N. Turns out he was more than okay." She laugh thinking about what she saw earlier.

"Grandma I'm sor-" "There's no need for that. I always know you love him." She gives Eunbi a warm smile.

"He's always reckless, so just keep on taking care of him okay?" 

"Sure Grandma."

----------

"You want me to what!?" Eunbi and Y/N currently talking in the front yard while enjoying slices of watermelon.

"Please please Y/N! I have nobody to count on." Eunbi clasped her hands together begging to Y/N. "My friends are here just for two more days please..."

Eunbi felt guilty to her friends. She promised them a good time but all of that now just turns into a bad experience. So she thought it was a good idea to ask Y/N to take her friends and her explore the village.

"Why don't you just ask your friends to drive the car themselves? They surely have their driving license already." Y/N answers her.

With her leg is still recovering from yesterday's wound. She can't really drive the car properly, better be safe than sorry.

"But they are my guest and you also have your driving license.. pretty please.." Eunbi decided to use her ultimate technique. The puppy dog eyes begging technique.

Y/N really tried to resist it but the technique was too strong. He lost just after a few seconds of witnessing it. "Fine... I'll drive you and your friends."

"Yay thank youuuuu." She hugs him. After their cuddling session last night, short hugs aren't able to faze him anymore.

"But you owe me okay!?" He thought if he's going through all this trouble he should be compensate in some kind of way.

"Sure! Don't worry about that." She giggles before both continue to eat their watermelon.

_____________________________________________

Don't worry people. The good stuff is coming in a future chapter, if you know what I mean...

And should I upload one more chapter tonight?