🌺Progress🌺

Jungkook P.O.V

"Damn" I thought to myself, I wanted this to just be over with, what did I do wrong for the heavens to punishing me likes this?

~After Taehyung called Jungkook hyung~

"Yeah I guess you can call me that." I said laughing awkwardly, Fuck I cant believe I actually got hard from him just calling me hyung, this is bad.

"Hey Tae I have to g-"

"Omg you have "Twilight." Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yeah?" I questioned

"CAN WE WATCH IT, PLEASSSS KOOKIE HYUNG." Taehyung pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"Why it is super boring, there's nothing interesting about it, we all know the girl will end up with the vampire guy." I said with a bored face

"Yeah but I really like it please Kookie Hyung." Taehyung said cutely.

"Uggh, fine."I finally gave up.

~AND THEN ~

'Tae look so damn hot I just want to smash not watch this gay ass movie' I thought to my self
(No shade for Twilight)

"Maybe I'll get myself killed and make it simple for you." The guy named Jill or Jack, something like that, I wasn't really putting attention to this boring movie, then there was the girl with the big teeth, I don't remember her name either, it's not worth my time.

"NO! Just, Jake stay." Why are you even trying girl he's irrelevant.

"Why? Give me one good reason." And I oop- he got you there, just let him die he's not worth your time no one is worth that much effort.

I quickly got the controller ready to turn it off,
when out of no where Tae got my hand.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Please don't turn it off, Hyung." Taehyung said cutely I was about to just give up this quickly when the guys words popped out of nowhere.

I got closer to him and lifted his chin with my thumb and index's finger.

"Why? Give me one good reason." I repeated what Jake said and made Taehyung blush.

Third P.O.V

Taehyung was confused but flustered trying to think of something, but then, he saw Jacob kiss Bell and it gave him an idea.

Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook and kissed him passionately, well tried, he doesn't know how to kiss and is also trying to take the remote from Jungkook, key word trying.

Jungkook started to laugh at Taehyung making him blush and pout more.

"Cutie, you really tried to kiss me and take the remote at the same time not just that you didn't even know how to kiss." Jungkook continues

"It was a super cute attempt, but sadly I won't give you the remote that easy." Jungkook said chuckling deeply making shivers go down Tae's spine.

"Please Kookie Hyung, I want to continue watching the movie, pretty, please with a cherry on top." Tae said with doggie eyes and the most cutest pout in the world.

Ha, Do you really think the all mighty Jeon Jungkook will fall for the oldest trick in the book? He is not some kind of idiot that would let some cute boy that he found on a dumb app for entertaining the smaller generation control him, pfffft, he will not be fooled that easily let me tell you, this man owns one of the most successful companies in the world, one of the best strategic in the whole industry not just that he is fast to make good decisions and pretty intelligent, that's not even adding how young he is to other successful companies, he might act and look childish but when it comes to hard decisions do you really think he would EVER, but I mean EVER, fall fort that....

"Here."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH KOOKIE HYUNG."

Well than you are right.

Jungkook was now a blushing mess
'How can this bubbly boy effect me this much, me, the Jeon Jungkook'. Jungkook think to himself

"Jungkook Hyung."

Jungkook turns around to see Taehyung looking at him then gives him one of his cute boxy smiles.

"What?" Jungkook questioned.

"Oh nothing I just think you look cute like that." Taehyung giggles making Jungkook all soft inside, 'it's like music to my ears.'

"Maybe one day you can teach me how to kiss properly." Taehyung blushes from his own statement looking everywhere but Jungkook, while Jungkook is just dumbfounded.

"Umm, Cutie." Taehyung turns around.

Jungkook leans in and starts to kiss Taehyung passionately, while Taehyung tries to keep up with him. Then, Jungkook makes it a little bit more spicy by deepening the kiss, both boys falling in a position where Jungkook is on top of Taehyung,

Once they finally let go of each, needing air. Jungkook just stares at Taehyung and all his beauty , I mean look at him already recked by just a kiss, he is like a super bottom.

Beep Beep

They both hear Taehyung's phone beep, Jungkook gets off of Taehyung.

'Cock blocker." Is the first thing that comes to Jungkook's mind

~5 minutes later~

"Im sorry Kookie Hyung but I have to go my friend needs me for something, I promise I will make it up-"

"Nah, it's ok, but only if you let me, only me, teach you how to kiss." Jungkook said sternly.

"Of course Kookie Hyung."

"And please stop calling me Hyung." Jungkook pleads.

"Why Hyung?" Taehyung questions.

"Because if you continue to call me Hyung I won't have the will power to hold my self back from devouring you and the cute little hole of yours." Jungkook said smirking.

"OMG, HYUNG YOUR A CANNIBAL, PLEASE DONT EAT ME I PROMISE I WONT TASTE GOOD!!" Taehyung says protection himself.

Jungkook laughs at Taehyungs cuteness.

"No Taehyung, I'm not a cannibal." Jungkook laughs.

'He is super innocent, cant wait to crush it.'

"Then why are you going to eat me and my belly button."

"Wait, What?

"You said you where going to eat me and my cute little hole." Taehyung said still protecting himself.

"You know what Taehyung never mind Taehyung it was just a joke." Jungkook huffs.

"Ok Hyung."

"Taehyung what did I just say."

"Oh sorry Hyu- I mean Kookie." Taehyung said awkwardly, scared to make the older mad.

"It's ok, let's go drop you off."

"Okie Kookie."

'Damn I wish I had more time with him but at least we made some progress.'

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
NERD OUT!!
~Author UwU