🤔Inlove🤔

Taehyung P.O.V

After eating at the cafe, that Jungkook paid for, we went to the park, it was so much fun but it had to be ruined by some weird guy that was checking me out, but there's nothing to worry about because Jungkooks here. Then he took me home.

As Jungkook was driving I started to put on some music because it was a little bit awkward. I put on one of my favorite songs by the Weekend, "Often".

"Do you like these types of music, it's a little too sexual for someone like you." Jungkook said giving me a smug look.

"Nah, it's the right amount of sexual, what type of music are you into?" Taehyung asked.

"Well one of my favorite artists is Billie Eilish." Jungkook said

"Oh really, I have heard of her but have never listened to one of her songs."

"Damn you are really missing out." Jungkook said making Taehyung giggles.

That was the whole ride to Taehyungs house, filled with laughter and giggles.

At Taehyungs House

"Thanks Jungkook." I said showing my boxy smile

"It's nothing I'll do anything for a cutie like you" Jungkook winked at Taehyung.

"Ok that was just... cringe." I said giving him a disgusted face.

Jungkook just chuckled

"We'll see you later git." I said closing my door.

Junkooks P.O.V

"We'll see you later git." He said before shutting the door.

Damn I hated that nickname, but when he says it, it hit different. I would have killed anybody who called me that but since it was Taehyung I didn't.

'I shouldn't get attached' I thought to myself. As I started to get in the car, the only thing I could think about was him, his cute little smile, big doe eyes, cute little pout, his fluffy hair, his chocolate eye-

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, JEON"
I screamed out loud in my car, by myself.

I was really going crazy for this boy, but I should control myself or else the same thing that happened in the past, will become my future...

I can't fall in love with you...

Taehyung P.O.V

I fell in love with you...

I can't stop thinking about him, I got lost in those coal, deep, eyes. His cute little bunny smile, he should smile more it suits him a lot.

I hid half of my face inside the bubble bath, from redness. Am such a blushing mess for him but... what happens if he doesn't except me.

I thought as I got out of the bubble bath and putting on a cute fluffy towel that had little bears all over it.

Your probably think 'why am I worrying too much' well I have something called small space.

I thought as I put on cute little panties with marshmallows on them after I put I fluffy big kitten hoodie and jumped on the bed, but first getting my pacifier and putting it in my mouth.

'Small space is when your an adult and act like a kid, most of the time people act like that because of trauma when they where smaller or just because they feel comfortable like that.

Knock, knock

I heard from my room door. I look up and I see it was just Jimin with Jin, they had strawberry ice cream and lots of chocolate, my eyes sparkled.

" WOOW, thik shu jimine and jinni emma."

"Emma is happy that you like it." Jin said, it made me giggle

After that we saw romantic and horror movies the rest of the night.

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
NERD OUT!!
~Author UwU