😳Crush😳

DING

A cute little boy with blond hair heard from his phone, he was sitting on one of the tables of a cute kitten cafe. He works there but he loves the sweets. Then there was another cute little boy with pink hair, sitting in front of him curiously looking at the others phone wondering who it might be.

You've received 1 message from @DaddysBigDick in instagram

The blond boy smiled at the message from the screen. The pink haired boy looked at him then smirked, evilly

"Sooooo, who's this daddy big dick." The pink haired boy said looking at his friend while sipping some of his coffee.

"What!?" The other responded with a light shade of pink on his face.

"You heard me, don't act dumb." The pink haired boy said while his smirk grew.

"I have no idea what you're talking about,Jimin." The blond boy said to the guy called "Jimin".

"So you have no idea about this "Daddy big dick." Right when Jimin said that, the other boys face turned crimson red thinking about the boy.

"OMG TAE YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU." Jimin responded to his actions with a huge smile

"N-no, he's just a stupid, funny, kind, sweet, hand- I mean stupid git." The other named Tae said with a small pout.

"Really, ok, if you don't want him than can I have him." Jimin said

Tae just sighs and softly said

"I like him a little bit."

"AHHHHHHH OMG MY BEST FRIEND HAS A CRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!" Jimin screams.

It was true Taehyung never really liked anybody he did date one or two guys but only because he felt bad for them, there weren't any fillings between them only the other person so all this about love and romance was new to him he just accidentally fell in love with him without even noticing it.

"Soooo when did it start." Jimin said snapping him out of thought.

"Ummm I don't know, maybe two or three weeks ago." Tae said shyly with his pink rosy cheeks.

"Have you met him in real life."

"No." He plainly said

"Do you even know his real name?"

"I have no idea."

"WHAT THE HELL TAE YOU LIKE HIM YET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM." Jimin said angrily.

"I know but he's nice to me and makes me smile."

Jimin just looked at his friend as if he was insane but sighs softly knowing there's nothing he can to do about it.

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
NERD OUT!!
~Author UwU