2: Close

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Your last name
F/c: favorite color
F/s: favorite shoes
This is just a guideline to the story

~Rose: A symbol of Love and Romance~

Y/n's POV:

When I was in middle school, I was mostly known as the shy girl, when I came to college, I completely changed, I started going to parties, but I didn't change so much that it affected my grades or anything. Then, I started working at Starbucks just to keep me on my feet until I find out what official job I want to do.

After yesterday's encounter with that Tom Holland guy, I found out he was a mobster, so that's why my coworkers were so scared of him, I can't believe I served London's most dangerous man.

So pushing Tom to the back of my mind, I got dressed in a F/c top with some jeans along with some F/s and said bye to Scarlett and Jason, who was apparently in my house, I hope he's not banging my bff.

When I got to work, there were only 2 or 3 customers, which meant that I was a little late.
But my boss let it slide much to my relief, so I started working.

Tom's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about that Y/n girl, something about her just makes me want to know more. I decided to leave all my work(much to Harrison's dismay) and go to the Starbucks she works at again. This time I wore casual clothes just because.

As I entered I smelled the perfect smell of coffee. I saw her by the bar counter and decided to sit there.

"Hello Mr. Holland, what can I get you?" She asked me

Y/n's POV:

I was just working at the bar when someone sat there, I instantly recognized who he was

"Hello Mr. Holland, what can I get you." I asked him.

"Mr. Holland huh?" He replied with a cheeky smirk.

"Yeah because if I call you Tom I might get my head blown off my body." I muttered without realizing what I'm saying. Until after I said it

Surprisingly, he just chuckled.

Tom's POV: (sorry for all the POV changes)

She called me Mr. Holland, I don't know why but that really turned me on

"Mr. Holland huh?" I said cheekily

And what she said next was something I was not expecting.

"Yeah because if I call you Tom I might get my head blown off my body."

And I just chuckled, if someone else had said that to me, they would've gotten their head blown off but she's special, there's something about her that makes me want to get to know her more, I just don't know what.

So to change the subject, she asked me if I wanted anything.

I only came here for her but I can't let her know that so I asked for a Cloud Macchiato(if you get that reference I love you but if you don't, google: Ariana Grande Starbucks drink)

She made it for me while I watched her, I could tell she was creeped out but I carried on anyway.

"Here's your drink,"she said

I thanked her and payed for the drink, and I have her £50 as a tip.

She looked at the note and back at me.

"I'm sorry but I can't take this." Then she nervously gave it back to me.

"You can and you will." I replied

She made a 😕 face and hesitantly took the money.

I don't know why but I really want to get to know her, but there has to be a way other than revealing my feelings.

Oh I know!

"You're in danger." I deadpan.(well that's one way)

"What?!" She looked scared

"Spies from other mobs have seen me with you and are now going to make you a target." I wasn't really lying though. But it wasn't the full truth either.

"So what am I supposed to do know?" She seemed really calm, I didn't expect that.

"You're going to have to come to my place for safety," I said.

I could tell she was shocked but obeyed anyway.

She excused herself to tell her boss that she will be quitting, I felt bad for some reason, but she will be much safer with me.

I let out my hand for her to take but it looked like she was afraid of getting Close but she took my hand anyway.

I led her outside and told my bodyguard Max to drive us home, she didn't question me, no one does, maybe because they're afraid of me.

When we arrived at my house(mansion) and she marveled at the place.

I led her inside.

"Y/n L/n, welcome to The Holland Residence"