♡ introduction ♡

~

☆WELCOME TO IM YER DAD☆
by squishyyoonie_

~
Yoongi is fucking frustrated.

He's been trying to sleep for two hours but his neighbor keeps playing metal songs and a specifically loud one that goes something like "i'm your dad"-- non stop.

He knocks on the door, not expecting to see a hot guy in a pink crop top with neon pink hair answer.

~

☆ Park Jimin

♡ studying music production and dance at the Seoul University of Arts

studying music production and dance at the Seoul University of Arts

hardcore fan of punk and rock, to the point where even his contemporary pieces have a rock influence. 

best friends with some of the most popular people in his school, ulitmately making him popular as well.

loves "feminine" clothing and isn't afraid to shut someone up if they comment on his look.

hates being the centre of attention even with his bold makeup and clothing choices.

19 years old

~

☆ Min Yoongi

♧ studying music production at the Seoul University of Arts

studying music production at the Seoul University of Arts

plans to produce his own music after finishing uni and also to give back money to his parents.

not as popular as Jimin, since he hangs out with almost exclusively 5 people.

coffee addict, frequents the Magic Shop, run by some of his closest friends.

hates capitalism, politics and wearing socks to bed.

often seems way older, not because of his appearance but because of the way he holds himself together and his personality.

20 years old

the rest of the characters will be introduced within the story unlike Jimin & Yoongi.

have fun reading!

☆☆☆☆