''ni ''

Let me bleed, watch me die, I got-

"Lil Peep," Yoongi thought "nice"

Apartment number 144, otherwise known as the Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung residence, was still going crazy with the music the night after they talked.

Maybe it's an invitation to come over?

Yoongi mulled the thought over. Jimin could just be playing with him so that he can enjoy his late night music but then again, Yoong does love to be played with. This time he wasn't going to leave in the striped pyjamas, no. He was going to show the younger the bolder side of him.

Okay maybe showing up in smoked out eyeliner and grey sweatpants topped off with a white see-through shirt isn't that bold but it'll do for now!

Wait actually no, Yoongi should probably change. Should he? Uhh- yeah, no.

"Yoongi, please be chill" he said to himself. Sure okay you be chill around a really cute guy who kind of gives off dom vibes but also like not really- "just exit the apartment first Yoongi."

Slowly walking to the door with soft steps, the music from apartment 144 quieted down. Was he going crazy or maybe even it was another neighbor? Oh. He felt Jimin's presence from behind the door.

The younger was looking at him through the peep-hole.

Yoongi lifted his fist to knock briefly as Jimin tried to make some not so convincing footsteps, simulating someone walking to the door.

"Fancy seeing you around here again, Kumamon." Jimin said with that small teasing smirk that never seemed to leave.

Wait what did he- oh no. Oh no.

Jimin started giggling at the surprised look on Yoongi's dolled up face, he would do anything to make them appear more often.

"Well, here I was trying to be civil but I guess I should go." Yoongi fake pouted and turned around. Nice one.

"Awh, cmon', come in." Jimin spoke and snorted at his own words. Dirty jokes or just pity. Yoongi hopes it's the former.

"Pleaseeeee, I really wanna see your makeup" Jimin pleaded. The older smiled. This could maybe work on him.

"Ah! Wow. Your eyeliner is really.... hot." Jimin muttered before his brain could process what he said. He smacked a hand against his mouth and his cheeks rosed up. Yoongi snorted out a laugh.

"And here I thought you were the confident one, hm?" Yoongi smiled at the younger and let himself in.

"Har har, very funny." Jimin rolled his eyes right at the boy and smirked whilst shutting the door.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain, precious." Yoongi commented and Jimin tried really hard not to focus on Yoongi calling him precious. It was harder than expected (badum-tss)

"So what has got you walking over to my apartement at almost three in the morning, Kumamon?"

Yoongi mustered up the coldest glare he could but with the soft eyeliner and freckles, he looked more like a doll than angry.