Girl Driver - Christian Eckes - Kyle Busch Motorsports

- Brooklyn Daniels

- Christian Eckes

- Addison James

- Tyler Ankrum

- Chandler Smith

- Riley Herbst

- Brandon Jones

- Raphael Lessard

Description: Brooklyn is a driver from San Bernardino, California she grew up with Tyler Ankrum. The families were close so when the Ankrums moved to Mooresville so did the Daniels. Brooklyn's father took a job at Joe Gibbs Racing working for Kyle Busch's pit crew as his crew chief. Through his job he landed her a ride with Kyle's race team Kyle Busch Motorsports. Through KBM she met Christian, the kid from Middletown, New York. The two are the same age though she's older since her birthday is in January. She started part time in 2018 alongside Christian and Riley Herbst while Noah Gragson and Todd Gilliland competed full time. She got the chance to run a third truck during the 2019 season since she reached 18 before the season began. She also started running some ARCA races for Venturini that very same year thanks to Christian. The two got close through running for the same teams so they eventually fell for one another. The two currently race together alongside Raphael Lessard, she even gets to be around her childhood best friend Tyler Ankrum.