Childhood Best Friend - Derek Kraus

《In progress》

- Madison Rodgers

- Derek Kraus

- Hailey Smith

- Lawless Alan

- Chandler Smith

- Gio Scelzi

- Gracie Trotter

- Holley Hollan

- Jesse Love

(This story is connected to the one that follows)

Description: Derek and Madison grew up together in Stratford, Wisconsin. They were always around one another, which got harder as they got older. They're currently in high school attending Stratford High School. While being a stock car driver, he's also a wrestler for their school. They're both seniors in high school both being 18. He began racing in 2012 when they were both only 10 turning 11 that year. In 2017 he began racing out west for Bill McAnally Racing at 15 turning 16. She was always there to see him race, not caring if she missed school. She would also go to all his wrestling matches no matter what. She began to like him when they were 12 and he the same. They kept their feelings a secret so that they could keep their close friendship alive. Once they'd become seniors at 17 they admitted how they felt. They started out by attending homecoming together as they did every year but it was different. They'd already fallen in love with each other but as they began to date they fell more in love.