Girl Driver - John Hunter Nemechek - Front Row Motorsports

《in progress》

- Grayson Belle Rhodes

- John Hunter Nemechek

- Benjamin "Ben" Rhodes

- Todd Gilliland

Description: Grayson is a driver from Louisville, Kentucky though she's better known as Ben Rhodes' twin sister. Grayson is the more successful of the two while she begins her second year in the Cup series for Front Row Motorsports. She took the jump straight from Trucks to Cup due to her talent. She used to run trucks for Thorsport and NEMCO Motorsports. She began Cup last year running a fourth car for FRM but her car was being worked out of another teams' shop due to the smallness of their shop. Once they moved shop they took out a car leaving three to work on while their truck was worked on out of the DGR-Crosley shop. Her association with NEMCO caused her to get somewhat close with JOhn Hunter Nemechek who's father, Joe Nemechek, owns the team. After she left NEMCO to join FRM she kind of lost contact with JH but he then joined the team for the last three races of her rookie year and the full season of her sophomore year. The two resumed their former connection once he joined the team. They began to fall for each other early in his rookie season.