" under the wearher "

The day was rainy and you and cameron stayed home and watched movies all day, Cameron was getting sick of you laying around all day. " hey, Ashley?". " yeah cam?". He comes in for a kiss and you both start making out for about three minutes, then he pulls you on top of him and starts kissing you again." Baby, are you sure you wanna do this?"." Yeah" cameron says. He starts kissing your neck then stomach and then gets lower and lower. After two hours of sex! You both pass out on the couch. The next morning you wake up and take a shower," goodmormimg baby" cam says " Omg! You scared me, Goodmorning"." That was great last night" cam says." Yeah" ashley says while rinsing the soap out of your her hair. "What? I fuck bad or something?"." No!no! You were grate, I juts don't feel good"." I used protection so your not pregnant, maybe your just under the weather, I'll make you some soup and tea okay?"."okay, thanks." You get out of the shower, dry off, throw your hair up and put on some sweats and Cameron's favorite Nike sweatshirt. You go downstairs and Camerons at the stove making you soup, you walk up and hug him from behind, he smiles and kisses you on the cheek." Cameron?"." yes baby?"."Oh, nothing ,I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and I don't know what I would do without you in my life"." Awe, Ashley I love you to and thanks, I don't know what I would do without you either, I would be sitting in my house all alone while my leg heels because my parents work and their barely home anymore"cam says. You put your head on his shoulder while he cooks you soup. You want to tell him about you and Jacks little scene two days ago, but your scared he's going to leave you because you've never loved someone as much as you love Cameron. A couple hours after you and Cameron finished your soup, he goes up to bed because his pain medicine makes him tired so he went to bed around 9:30. You call Nicolette(bestfriend) because you don't know what to do about " the whole jack thing."* picks up phone and dials Nicolettes number*" hey " Nicolette says." Hey, so I have a little problem"." What is it?"." Okay, so two days ago Jack came over to see Cameron but he was sleeping and then he asked to come in, I let him in thinking he just wanted to hangout or something, but after like five minutes of talking, he kissed me and we started making out and I feel so guilty because, I love Cameron and it's not fair to him, what should I do?". " Ashley, if you really love Cameron, you need to tell him because if he finds out through someone else he's going to be pissed way more then if you just come clean and tell him!" Nicolette says. You stop talking for a minute, take a deep breath and say " okay, fine I'll tell him, but I can't right know, he's sleeping"." Fine, right when he wakes up ask him if you two could talk and just sit down, be calm and just tell him okay? You'll be okay, I gotta go do homework for mrs. Donnie, I didn't finish that math worksheet, so I'll talk to you Tomorrow, I love you bye!"Nicolette says." Okay, Love you to bye!". When you get off the phone you start to cry because you don't wanna tell him but it's bothering you so much, so you have to, you sit on the couch and stay up all night thinking about what to say to Cameron tomorrow.