New

|| POV Jeongguk

I wake up, still in the computer room. Standing from my seat I see a note hanged on one of the computers.

"Hey jeongguk,
I really hope you get better and don't tell anyone else this but you're fluffy and cute"

Who... Taehyung? It's probably him, he's the one that touched my hair twice, or the only one that has done it in this school.

Fluffy and cute... Fluffy and cute...

"Hey, Jeongguk..."

Jimin entered the room and I quickly dried my tears.

"Lunch time is over in like 5 minutes, what have you been doing here?"

Remembering everything I cried for wasn't something to bother about, he doesn't need to know either.

-" Just tried to search for something I'm missing for the next lesson"

"Oh for Maths? You need research for that?"

Ouch, Jimin has the same maths as me.

-" Revision!"

He chuckled and smiled, got behind me and starting rubbing my back while gently pushing me out of the classroom.

"After all you are pretty annoyed in maths, I'm surprised you aren't now"

I gave back his smile. Jimin has been my best friend since primary, he's one of my oldest friends, he always tried to help me, there's a lot I could say about our friendship, since I really appreciate him. The era I realized I had a minor crush on him really made me happier.

"The rest of our group is waiting!"

But now all my friends are the things that make me happier, well, to an extent. My crush for Jimin disappeared a while ago, but I still cared about him.

Last class was a shock, maths. Our tables were changed, not as much. Only the people that were easily distracted, people were removed and added from our tables.

There was a new student, again, people are transferring quite a lot these days; according to Lisa, due to her sister transferring continuously.

But this wasn't her sister, none of us knew her, some in our school did, but by some I just mean Sana.

Apparently she used to be in her old school, Sana transferred here a year ago.

"She was spoke about a lot"

Sana started speaking, she sat down in the almost-empty table, the only person sat there was Taehyung, Taehyung.

His cute boxy smile, his eyes when he smiled were gorgeous, his scent when he gets near me, that same scent when he hugged me in the computer classroom, my curiosity wants to find what his voice is like... His way of communicating, his smiling whenever he was understood, him being extremely cute with his little niece.

What I wonder is how my thoughts went from what Sana was explaining to Taehyung, he's so damn pretty... So cute.

"Is she your crush now?"