Baseball bats, surprises, and sleep.

Chapter 1:

Tess' P.O.V:

        I stumble out of my car, switching on the lights I groggily step into my tiny apartment. I set my keys and purse on the counter. I turned on my heels when someone mumbles, "Hey Tess."  I shriek, picking up a bat.  "I HAVE A BASEBALL BAT AND I WILL USE IT!" A familiar figure with floppy hair appeared. "It's Harry, Tess!" He waved his hands in the air, all panicky. I giggle, "Sorry Harry. I'm just so tired." I whine, putting my hair in a loose bun. "Hold on, let me go get my PJs on."  I skip off. "I'll be watching Scooby doo!" He calls, diving back on the couch. I threw on some sweats and one of the boys' old T-shirts. Hey- I know what you're thinking! We are all JUST friends! We have been since the Xfactor. Obviously, since I'm not out with Justin Bieber and a bunch of famous people, my singing career didn't work out. So, I'm a waitress until I figure out what I want to do with my life.

         I close my bedroom door and went into the kitchen to get some tea. I hand Harry his cup. "Why are you in my apartment at one in the morning, anyways?" I questioned, sipping my tea. He smiled, "The boys and I are going on vacation in America, we are going to rent a cabin...We wanted you to come!" I could tell he was trying to contain his excitement. "I'd love to go!!" I clap excitedly. "But can I go to bed? I'm tired." I whined, putting my glass In the sink, and holding out my arms, signaling for him to pick me up. "Fine." He mumbled, "Can I crash here tonight?" I smiled, drowsily. "Sure. Where ever is fine." My eyes start to droop as I shuffle into my bedroom. As  soon as my head hits the pillow. I fall into a deep sleep.

(Short, I know, I'm sorry. The first few will be and I'm sorry :| please vote, comment, ECT!)