Jealousy, Heartbreak, and Sea Bass

Chapter 4:
*Louis' p.o.v*
        After Tess and Lucas left I locked her apartment, put my phone in my back pocket, and stormed over to Liam's apartment. I didn't bother knocking politely. I'm already fuming. Liam looked at me with wide, terrified eyes. "What's wrong Lou?" He asks gently. "She was going out with Lucas tonight. Ugh! She doesn't realize what a terrible guy he is! It's supposed to be us, Liam! I-it's not fair!" I manage to choke out. "H-he doesn't deserve her..." I whisper, holding back sobs. Liam's face softened, "Oh Louis... I'm sorry. I know how that feels. You just have to tell her. Find the right time. Just don't wait too long. It could be too late." He whispers, pulling me into a hug. I start to sob, "I love her. I could treat her like my world but instead L-Lucas gives h-her the scraps." I choke out before another sob spills out. "Let me make you some tea..." He says rubbing my back. I nod, scratching at my red, puffy eyes. Before Liam can get back I drift to sleep.

*Tess' P.o.v*
        "So- I have a big job interview coming up." Lucas says, sipping his wine. I smile, "That's good, Lucas!" Lucas is a doctor. He just finished school. "Hello! I'll be your waiter, my name is Peyton! Are you two ready to order?" She says cheerfully beaming at us. "I'll have the sea bass!" I say, trying to contain my excitement. I love sea bass. Lucas chuckles, knowing why I look so eager. "I'll have the same." She nods, skipping off. "Tess, you know I love you, right?" He says looking at me deep in my eyes. "Yes, I know you do! I love you too, Lucas." He smiles, taking my hand, and getting down on one knee. One knee... Oh gosh. "Tess I want to be with you forever. I want to grow old with you. I-I want to be able to hold you and call you mine. I love you." He smiles, my heart is pounding now. "I love you too, Lucas. I always will!" I reply, suddenly nervous. "Tess, Will you promise to marry me one day, when the time is right?" he takes out a simple, but beautiful ring with a blue gem in the middle. My eyes widen and my hands fly up to my mouth. "I- I..."

So we have a jealous, heart broken Louis. Great. Our poor Lou. ): If Tess and Louis were to get together, what would their ship name be? Comment, vote, ect! :) xx